cbegolf

Where can you find hot girls in BKK

Try a factory in Samut Prakan or Chonburi where the women work 12 hr shifts.

They tend to be hot, and a bit sweaty, at the end of the day.

You can also find them in hospital, where the most of people go when their body temperature rising. :lol:

what?? don't bring him to me!!!

also get a prostate exam while he's there :twisted:

and perhaps given the quality and content of his posts to date, a complete personality transplant may be advisable...

:twisted:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also find them in hospital, where the most of people go when their body temperature rising. :lol:

...administered by a hot nurse?! :roll:

:bounce:

no - preferably a cold mekong catfish...

:lol:

... there are whole sites dedicated to discussing "where the hot girls are" or "whether Filipino girls are better than Thai". This site, FORTUNATELY, isn't one of them.

It isn't? :eh:

Dude no JOKE

I googled citibank in Bangkok the site that gave me the address was a prostitude version of TF, the topic was "Filipino Girls Vs Thai Girls" the discussion went something along the lines of Thia prostitutes have nicer faces, the Filipino girls have nicer bodies...

WTF GROSS!

...administered by a hot nurse?! :roll:

:bounce:

Man or Woman, my hospital has both...

The term women's rights refers to freedoms and entitlements of women and girls of all ages. These rights may or may not be institutionalized, ignored or suppressed by law, local custom, and behavior in a particular society. These liberties are grouped together and differentiated from broader notions of human rights because they often differ from the freedoms inherently possessed by or recognized for men and boys, and because activists for this issue claim an inherent historical and traditional bias against the exercise of rights by women and girls.

Issues commonly associated with notions of women's rights include, though are not limited to, the right: to bodily integrity and autonomy; to vote (universal suffrage); to hold public office; to work; to fair wages or equal pay; to own property; to education; to serve in the military or be conscripted; to enter into legal contracts; and to have marital, parental and religious rights.Women and their supporters have campaigned and ]in some places continue to campaign for the same rights as modern men

... there are whole sites dedicated to discussing "where the hot girls are" or "whether Filipino girls are better than Thai". This site, FORTUNATELY, isn't one of them.

Dude no JOKE

I googled citibank in Bangkok the site that gave me the address was a prostitude version of TF, the topic was "Filipino Girls Vs Thai Girls" the discussion went something along the lines of Thia prostitutes have nicer faces, the Filipino girls have nicer bodies...

WTF GROSS!

link plsssssssssssssssssss

for a friend .... obviously !!! :D:D

Dude no JOKE

WTF GROSS!

http://www.ciaransinwithachanceatlast.com

:wink:

Dude no JOKE

WTF GROSS!

google citi bank in bangkok... or something like that.

i was searching for the exact address.

Dude no JOKE

WTF GROSS!

google citi bank in bangkok... or something like that.

i was searching for the exact address.

The question should be asked, exactly what is Citibank Bangkok doing in trying to improve their balance sheet?!? :shock:

The term women's rights refers to freedoms and entitlements of women and girls of all ages. These rights may or may not be institutionalized, ignored or suppressed by law, local custom, and behavior in a particular society. These liberties are grouped together and differentiated from broader notions of human rights because they often differ from the freedoms inherently possessed by or recognized for men and boys, and because activists for this issue claim an inherent historical and traditional bias against the exercise of rights by women and girls.

Issues commonly associated with notions of women's rights include, though are not limited to, the right: to bodily integrity and autonomy; to vote (universal suffrage); to hold public office; to work; to fair wages or equal pay; to own property; to education; to serve in the military or be conscripted; to enter into legal contracts; and to have marital, parental and religious rights.Women and their supporters have campaigned and ]in some places continue to campaign for the same rights as modern men

Methinks you'll need to dumb down this quote in order to make it understandable for the OP.

Methinks you'll need to dumb down this quote in order to make it understandable for the OP.

here's the version for the op;

wimmin r peepil 2.

:lol: