Who gives a fuck?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Who gives a fuck?

• Not me
    • Not me
    • Not me
    • Gimme a beer
    • I'd rather have a shot of whiskey

what is joop joop anyway ? Is it the sound of fellatio ?

I think jup jup... or jub jub... is the Thai equivalent of the western 'air kissing' that became oh-so trendy...with all the oh-so people who try oh-so hard. And like air kissing, it is meaningless bullshit for fake people.

WOW

didn't mean to hit a nerve there :wink:

lol

:lol:

a tee-hee from the queen of fake and vacuous herself. How's the new hair and nails working for you today? any new comics to read?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think jup jup... or jub jub... is the Thai equivalent of the western 'air kissing' that became oh-so trendy...with all the oh-so people who try oh-so hard. And like air kissing, it is meaningless bullshit for fake people.

WOW

lol

perhaps you have too high an opinion of yourself and your importance if you believe that.

Actualllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......................

I was referring to the words "joob joob" or "joop joop" as being that which hit a nerve as opposed to my person. But, of course, no mere mortal could touch the mighty and invincible megalomania that is the Great P'Marc--the exalted one, the perfectly enlightened one himself. Oh pls master, do us the honor of teaching us the path. The one path, the true path. So that we might be equally untouchable by heaven and earth as are you.

And why so hard on AAAum...

Couple of nerves hit today in the general vicinity of Master P'Marc

lol

I always get a laugh out of you, P'Marc. Thanks.

a tee-hee from the queen of fake and vacuous herself. How's the new hair and nails working for you today? any new comics to read?

and?

need any 'jub jub' from me?

:roll:

I have 1000's upon 1000's of pages of 'jup jup' etc from you already, hence my statements.

Carry on. :roll:

WOW

lol

perhaps you have too high an opinion of yourself and your importance if you believe that.

I always get a laugh out of you, P'Marc. Thanks.

likewise... thanks. t'was a boring day otherwise. :lol:

and?

need any 'jub jub' from me?

:roll:

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

hahaha.... ******* hilarious :lol::lol::lol: