Do you really read all what in a member's profile?

Drowsy_Piaw

1. Yes, if I'm serious in my search

2. Yes, if I respect the other's wish

3. No, I have no time for that

4. No, I do not beleive in what they are writing

5. It's all fun, who cares!

I do read only ones I am interested ! :twisted: and I did read yrs na ja! muah! :oops:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh! u did read my profile already????

So what u think? :lol: :wink: :roll:

i read everyone's.. EVERYONE'S...

except david's, and of course kippered herring's, which doesnt count coz it is way too long.

that was the shortened version! perhaps u could moderate it for me oh mighty mod :?:

i used up so much space cos i needed people to get an accurate picture of my wierd world ...they might have thought i was normal or something :shock:

oh back to the point of the thread...

i dont read many peoples profile details cos i dont browse profiles, i figure if people really wanna know me then they will contact me hoho *lazy*

ive only read the profiles of people i chat to or have on my friend list, and maybe a few others that i trade insults with on the forums :twisted:

I read some.. and sometime i back to read again after get to know them for awhile.. same similar reasons.. sometime coz of their comments in journals, forums. Sometime coz they message me and the seem to be cool or sometime they seem cool and im going to message them so i need to read about them :lol:

but most of the time i enjoy reading if i understand :lol:

• 2 weeks later...