Anyone in here has serious relationship with ladyboy?

poknarak

Why do people feel the constant need to catagorise as THIS or THAT.... BLACK or WHITE.... GAY or NOT GAY? Sexuality just doesnt work like that in real life. The reason people need to put someone in a box (that usually has some sort of stigma) is their own insecurity... its the 'Us' and 'Them' mentality.

Also one question could be asked...is the ladyboy pre or post-op?

As Ive said before, I have a couple of long-term friends who are post-op ladyboys. They live their lives as 100% females. They are accepted in the work and social life as females. They dont have any of the silly theatrical gestures of the ladyboys tourists mainly see here (although they can put it on just for fun). They have long-term boyfriends who are also NOT gay (as far as I can tell).

I also have a (farang) friend who would dearly love to be female. He has been taking hormones now for 10 years. He wears some makeup when he goes out. But he never wears dresses or femaie clothes. He is also NOT gay. In fact, he has a gf. He just loves the whole female closeness and feminine world and this makes him happy inside. In what category would you put him?

I think it is people needs to try to categorise others that is the real problem... NOT the sexuality of the individuals.

If it walks like a horse, sounds like a horse, then it's a horse.

and on top of that, if there is an extra horn, it's a unicorn.

now that if you don't think a unicorn is beautiful, that's your problem.

(sometime they are hung like horse too.)

(oh and irony thing is... it takes a 'virgin' sacrifice to hunt a unicorn. lol)

question : would you consider a man who is in a relationship with a lady boy as "straight"? or is the guy gay?

GAY absolutely. You can paint it up and say it's a woman trapped in a mans body but that has been disproven multiple times.

If you enjoy kissing men

and enjoy bumming men

and enjoy being bummed by men........... then you are gay.

Just because the man happens to be so messed that he has taken to wearing ladies clothes, implanting silicone and mimicking women in a ridiculous and overly female fashion doesn't change the facts, when you kiss, its a pair of male lips. When you touch the boobies... it is a male chest area streched by silicone, when you bum, it is another guys bum you are bumming.

Silicone, a few dresses, fake accent, pushing your cock inside out (into to the body) doesn't stop them being messed up dudes. but they are happy .... sabai sabai + mai pen rai i guess.................. but they guys who go with them are definately gay

detecting a bit of homophobia here. Not closet gay are you by any chance? :roll:

Not in the slightest. I was raised by two gays guys and (1 being my older brother and the other his long term partner) and one of my sisters is lezzy and 1 totally straight.

It's just a fact and although some may think its narrow minded what i put is factual. If you were born in a mans body you will never be a woman. so if i have sex with a person who exsits in a mans body with a bit of cosmetic change, it would mean i still had sex with a man.

If a Tom had a fake cock attached and a breast reduction would she be a guy, of course not she would be a woman with a fake cock. would her partner be straight, of course not, at the very least bi (assuming she still gets nailed from time to time).

I dont feat them, no desire to be intimate with one, never try to make thier lives worse but i can have an opinion.

If a dog decided it was going to mimick cats and did a pretty good job of it... wouldn't it still be a dog???

Why do people feel the constant need to catagorise as THIS or THAT.... BLACK or WHITE.... GAY or NOT GAY? Sexuality just doesnt work like that in real life. The reason people need to put someone in a box (that usually has some sort of stigma) is their own insecurity... its the 'Us' and 'Them' mentality.

As Ive said before, I have a couple of long-term friends who are post-op ladyboys. They live their lives as 100% females. They are accepted in the work and social life as females. They dont have any of the silly theatrical gestures of the ladyboys tourists mainly see here (although they can put it on just for fun). They have long-term boyfriends who are also NOT gay (as far as I can tell).

I also have a (farang) friend who would dearly love to be female. He has been taking hormones now for 10 years. He wears some makeup when he goes out. But he never wears dresses or femaie clothes. He is also NOT gay. In fact, he has a gf. He just loves the whole female closeness and feminine world and this makes him happy inside. In what category would you put him?

I think it is people needs to try to categorise others that is the real problem... NOT the sexuality of the individuals.

good points well made Marc !!!

Parts of this thread illustrate that the biggest problems with most relationships exist in the minds of the people who observe them, not with the people who are actually in them. It's along the same lines as a topic raised ad nauseam: the "old farang/young Thai woman" issue, differing only in that the OP in this thread didn't bias the question.

Sadly, in the bigger picture, the only way insecure people can reassure themselves that they're "normal," "hardworking," "straight," "intelligent" or whatever is by trying to point out others they perceive to be "abnormal," "lazy," "gay," "stupid," etc. Categorization of any kind is too often a means of passing negative judgment.

Seeing someone as an individual rather than as a demographic can actually be rewarding. If you try looking into someone's eyes first instead of putting your hand on their crotch, you might find a lot to like.

question : would you consider a man who is in a relationship with a lady boy as "straight"? or is the guy gay?

GAY absolutely. You can paint it up and say it's a woman trapped in a mans body but that has been disproven multiple times.

If you enjoy kissing men

and enjoy bumming men

and enjoy being bummed by men........... then you are gay.

Just because the man happens to be so messed that he has taken to wearing ladies clothes, implanting silicone and mimicking women in a ridiculous and overly female fashion doesn't change the facts, when you kiss, its a pair of male lips. When you touch the boobies... it is a male chest area streched by silicone, when you bum, it is another guys bum you are bumming.

Silicone, a few dresses, fake accent, pushing your cock inside out (into to the body) doesn't stop them being messed up dudes. but they are happy .... sabai sabai + mai pen rai i guess.................. but they guys who go with them are definately gay

detecting a bit of homophobia here. Not closet gay are you by any chance? :roll:

Not in the slightest. I was raised by two gays guys and (1 being my older brother and the other his long term partner) and one of my sisters is lezzy and 1 totally straight.

It's just a fact and although some may think its narrow minded what i put is factual. If you were born in a mans body you will never be a woman. so if i have sex with a person who exsits in a mans body with a bit of cosmetic change, it would mean i still had sex with a man.

If a Tom had a fake cock attached and a breast reduction would she be a guy, of course not she would be a woman with a fake cock. would her partner be straight, of course not, at the very least bi (assuming she still gets nailed from time to time).

I dont feat them, no desire to be intimate with one, never try to make thier lives worse but i can have an opinion.

If a dog decided it was going to mimick cats and did a pretty good job of it... wouldn't it still be a dog???

it's NOT a fact it's UR opinion !! unless u have some scientific evidence to verify ur claim !!!

Answer : It depends on how one's definition of the word ladyboy. Is ladyboy a term used for effeminate boys? or Is ladyboy a term used for transitioning transgendered? This has been always debatable and misused. However.

A man who is in relationship with a ladyboy (transitioning MTF), he would be a straight-curious or a bi-curious. He is attracted to femininity as well as mentality of female. Gay men are not sexually attracted to transitioning ladyboys, but effeminate gay boys (tud µØê´/ twinks) and muscular males. Eventhough these belong to LGBT community as alternative lifestyles.

Both good responses on the question. The Kinsey Scale of human sexuality suggests that a person may not be completely homosexual or heterosexual based on a 7-continuum scale.

Another point is that some ladyboys in Thailand have been treated as a girl and given hormones most of their life by their parents. This has affected their body development, their feelings about themself and their whole manner. Others are effeminate gay men who feel that they are more female than male and take whatever steps they wish to make those changes.

As for the men who go for them, the answer is not so simple as drlovelife8 would suggest. Let me ask you a few questions.

1. Do ladyboys like men who consider themselves gay or straight?

2. Are openly gay men generally attracted to ladyboys?

3. Are the clientele of ladyboy bars men who generally consider themselves straight, or gay?

I suggest the answer almost without exception would be:-

1. Straight.

2. Definately not. (I have asked quite a few gay guys I know - they want a man who looks like a man, feels like a man, acts like a man...)

3. Straight for sure. Go up to one and tell him he is gay and checkout the response...

troll-web.jpg

258Troll_spray.jpg

Where is the troll. What I said is true. The subject touched a nerve with you (understandably) and as a moderator you should really bit a bit more distanced or at least be able to control yourself. You directed an verbal attack (not that i give a ****), i hope you learn to control your inner rage and remain objective about future subjects mate!

You are the troll. Mister Uni Eyebrow. You get fatter and uglier when people feeds you. Your bigotry is unwelcome on this website.

Actually I think the Dr is just overlooking the fact that Gay-ness isn't defined purely by the physical sex of one's lover. Perhaps his definition of gay is a little simplistic.

However, Mr Ling seems to discount gay men as men completely, and infers the same of gay women too. A much more extreme position. What does that make anyone who isn't a man or a woman by his definition?

(oops I'm confusing the threads... don't cross the streams!!!)

Parts of this thread illustrate that the biggest problems with most relationships exist in the minds of the people who observe them, not with the people who are actually in them. It's along the same lines as a topic raised ad nauseam: the "old farang/young Thai woman" issue, differing only in that the OP in this thread didn't bias the question.

Sadly, in the bigger picture, the only way insecure people can reassure themselves that they're "normal," "hardworking," "straight," "intelligent" or whatever is by trying to point out others they perceive to be "abnormal," "lazy," "gay," "stupid," etc. Categorization of any kind is too often a means of passing negative judgment.

Seeing someone as an individual rather than as a demographic can actually be rewarding. If you try looking into someone's eyes first instead of putting your hand on their crotch, you might find a lot to like.

putting ur hand on their crotch could, in some instances, might mean u find something u r not expecting !!!! :D:D

nice post Rob !!!

Rob, when you turn your camera lens on the world of critturs, you give us beautiful pictures. When you turn your eye on the world of humanity, you give us a well thought out, honest and intelligent insight.

"Seeing someone as an individual rather than as a demographic can actually be rewarding" - I could not have put it better myself.

:)

i think sex is a cultural thing, so is sexuality

in some countries if a man screws a man he's not gay as long as he's not the one taking it in the @$$.

To DrScrewAny female that walks as long as the condom is right, anything outside of that scope is gay. It's never that simple or "straight" forward.

Although i have never had the desire to full around with a man or a trans-gender... if the urge is will arise I will indulge myself. And I don't consider myself straight, gay or bi. Just a person.

You are the troll. Mister Uni Eyebrow. You get fatter and uglier when people feeds you. Your bigotry is unwelcome on this website. I ain't your mate.

Iff you observe the context of how i used the word mate you will see it didnt mean 'friend', because yes , you are not

don't think too many would want it used in that context. Your constant boasting of the number of women you have bedded and the way you discuss other sexual preferences only lead me to believe that for some reason you are repressing your true sexuality.

You are the troll. Mister Uni Eyebrow. You get fatter and uglier when people feeds you. Your bigotry is unwelcome on this website. I ain't your mate.

Iff you observe the context of how i used the word mate you will see it didnt mean 'friend', because yes , you are not

don't think too many would want it used in that context. Your constant boasting of the number of women you have bedded and the way you discuss other sexual preferences only lead me to believe that for some reason you are repressing your true sexuality.

see? there... im not the only one who suspects a closet gay :lol:

does it take one to know one

Is that your best response??

How old are you??

9??

In all the juvenile responses to posts on TF I have seen, that one wins the gold medal by miles!!

:lol::lol:

i think sex is a cultural thing, so is sexuality

in some countries if a man screws a man he's not gay as long as he's not the one taking it in the @$$.

I thought only if you lie on yr back when receiving made you gay? taking it bent over - prison style - means you're still straight.

at least that's what Bubba done tole me

hmmm that a valid point, next time ill swing by Ol'State and ask him :)

Also____

Dear Dr...

"takes one to know one?" so although indirectly... you HAVE admitted it. finally all this endless talk of your sexual conquests were making me weary. i applaud your bravery!

Is that your best response??

How old are you??

9??

In all the juvenile responses to posts on TF I have seen, that one wins the gold medal by miles!!

:lol::lol:

If that is the most juvenile response you have ever seen i suggest you open your eyes to someone a little closer to home.

As for the constant boasting, I can recall a fidelity thread or something to that effect (sleeping with a taken person?) and i did say the truth again. nailed loads over a 5 year period. Does 1 thread constitute boasting or would it show you are massively exaggerating in order to strengthen your piss-weak opinion (which, for the record, you are completely entitled to... that's why forums exist)

I don't need to justify anything to a person who uses the degrading term 'b*tch' in their online name then bleets on about others opinions. Could you using the word b*tch be hiding some repressed negativity to women? lol

Probably not, just a forum name, as my opinion is just an opinion. Good luck!