What book are you currently reading?

Admin_2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy.

Hopefully I'll learn something from it and stop procrastinating by eating the frog (the most difficult task of your "to-do list").

As they say, if the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning is eat a live frog, then nothing worse can happen for the rest of the day.

G, G and S is a decent read. A bit dry in places. Read it a few years back.

If you want a good real life Tom Clancy type read, check out Horse Soldiers. Ciouldn't put the book down. It's about the CIA and SF guys who went in at the beginning of Afghanistan/OEF and helped Doostom and party capture Mazar-i Sherif and the North. Damn good read. Finiished it in 3 days and could not put it down.

A guy I work with is retired SF Colonel. He says the book is a real picture of what went down from his knowledge. Just a fascinating read.

Part II.

I'm currently reading Guns, Germs, and Steel.

Great recommendation.. ordered!

Another one that I really recommend as it completely changes the way you look at the world is "As the Future Catches You" by Juan Enriquez.

Thanks in advance!

Part II.

I'm currently reading Guns, Germs, and Steel.

Great recommendation.. ordered!

Another one that I really recommend as it completely changes the way you look at the world is "As the Future Catches You" by Juan Enriquez.

Thanks in advance!

It's a quick read, but very well put together. I found it printed in Thai and got a copy for my wife...now it's been passed around to her friends and sister. I've gifted the book to a few people as well.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

My Life In France - La Vie en France - Julia Child with Alex Prud'homme

Learn new aspect of french culture and cuisine through American personalities of the last fifty years.

Julia's great...got a few of her books...

I should have said...mad old ***** as well....but what a cook.....