Funny Vids and Pics

Admin_2

THE SCHNITZELS ARE US - uuups, not wanting to put myself in a nationalist or racist way...

BUT.. THE SCHNITZELS ARE OURS!!!!!!

WE ARE THE SCHNITZELS!!!

(oh yes, this is what a very, very decent person says...)

or a very, very mentally disturbed person.

But can tell you where to get the best schnitzel in Osterreich if you want...

:wink:

I knew about that in the late 80s. Right now, I only can suggest you to follow ME! As I know how to do the real Schnitzels (ask my wife if you don't believe me). Yep, and I am serious!!!

THE SCHNITZELS ARE US - uuups, not wanting to put myself in a nationalist or racist way...

BUT.. THE SCHNITZELS ARE OURS!!!!!!

WE ARE THE SCHNITZELS!!!

(oh yes, this is what a very, very decent person says...)

or a very, very mentally disturbed person.

But can tell you where to get the best schnitzel in Osterreich if you want...

:wink:

I knew about that in the late 80s. Right now, I only can suggest you to follow ME! As I know how to do the real Schnitzels (ask my wife if you don't believe me). Yep, and I am serious!!!

am sure you do.

But I said BEST.

My friend's family own and run a hotel/restaurant in St Wolfgang.

And Mutti Lechner definitely makes the best!

:lol:

633778432462057350-The80s.jpg

they have to be German...

...not possible...they are smiling. :evil:

English_Bob and his twin brother are not German!!

there IS a certain resemblance, isn't there? I hadn't noticed. Well spotted Rob!

If that is EB and his twin brother......then who are the other two in the denims and greens shirts?!

Sorry, I know my Northern neighbors and their ill-tastes (especially for beers) - but THIS pic definitely must have been taken in the US! ;)

I have to disagree. Having spent a lot of time in Germany between '82 and '86, those guys are definitely German!

And you seem to forget so have I and it's not like the Germans had the prerogative for bad taste back then (although family pictures from them days do make me cringe...and no, I won't post any...over my dead body, pal!:wink:).

Even now in Blighty, when going uup North can you find places where the 80's are alive and well.

:twisted:

Sorry, I know my Northern neighbors and their ill-tastes (especially for beers) - but THIS pic definitely must have been taken in the US! ;)

I have to disagree. Having spent a lot of time in Germany between '82 and '86, those guys are definitely German!

Yeah that Pepsi can's logo design ain't from around here (US) ...

I drank a lot of it when I was achild in the 80's.

BTW --- the Austian won't fight...you remember you can just march in and take over! :lol: :wink:

It reminds me "Svenska dansband" special kind of Swedsih music that still exist till today

and with some weird reasons it is popular among special groups of ppl..

First time i saw their photos i thought it was a joke.. but it wasnt.. :shock:

D0063-Gert-Jonnys.jpg

curtmortenz.JPG

swedish-dance-bands-023.jpg

6a00e3933bfd618834010536e72351970c-800wi

Arent they lovely?

thanks god i removed mine years ago! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Isn't it kind of pickled looking after being in that jar on the mantle after all these years... :twisted:

I think ya should throw it by now...ya cant use that thing even if ya wanted to put it back on...OH WAIT!!! I guess if your like 70 then a wrinkled pickle would match your wrinkled sack... :lol: