Funny Vids and Pics

Admin_2

Not much makes me laugh out loud on Youtube... but this did.

that was funny..very clever also...

just words right? I always wondered why everyday words and common items were used as descriptions to descrbe folks. why is this so.. *** for years meant a cigarette butt. booty of course meant pirates loot, gay meant to be happy on a joyous ocassion... :shock:

I guess thats where the saying sticks n stones came from...LOL

you remember this scene...funny stuff

I watched them for over 10 minutes...do I get a prize??

dude i'm not sure what the prize was..you know how goofy japanese

game shows can be...LOL

funny I usually don't like their game shows but I liked this one

hey maybe they will give you the 10 minutes of you life back that you lost spending watching them... :lol:

Cool, non-photoshopped pic of Tiger duffing a shot. Check out the dude with cigar on the right...

ept_sports_golf_experts-57450084-1286203344.jpg?ymQv33DDOMia8GRC

"Check that photo from the weekend's Ryder Cup action. No, it's not staged or Photoshopped. That's really Tiger Woods hitting a golf ball straight at the camera.

How'd it happen? By mistake. The cameraman, Mark Pain of the Daily Mail, was in the proper position on the 18th hole when Woods flat-out duffed his shot. The ball hit Pain's camera and dropped to the ground.

But unlike many instances when Woods and caddy Stevie Williams have taken issue with photographers, Tiger had nothing to say here. He knew he was in the wrong, not Pain.

(Aside: best part of the gallery in this picture? The smiling dude with the cigar on the right side of the frame. He's the only thing about this photo that looks fake.) "

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Tiger-Woods-gives-us-the-greatest-golf-photo-you?urn=golf-274331

Cool, non-photoshopped pic of Tiger duffing a shot. Check out the dude with cigar on the right...

ept_sports_golf_experts-57450084-1286203344.jpg?ymQv33DDOMia8GRC

"Check that photo from the weekend's Ryder Cup action. No, it's not staged or Photoshopped. That's really Tiger Woods hitting a golf ball straight at the camera.

How'd it happen? By mistake. The cameraman, Mark Pain of the Daily Mail, was in the proper position on the 18th hole when Woods flat-out duffed his shot. The ball hit Pain's camera and dropped to the ground.

But unlike many instances when Woods and caddy Stevie Williams have taken issue with photographers, Tiger had nothing to say here. He knew he was in the wrong, not Pain.

(Aside: best part of the gallery in this picture? The smiling dude with the cigar on the right side of the frame. He's the only thing about this photo that looks fake.) "

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Tiger-Woods-gives-us-the-greatest-golf-photo-you?urn=golf-274331

dude looks like grocho marx and steve martin right next too him... :lol:

I don't know maybe it's me or the angle of the photo but that sure looks like very tight quarters to hit a ball..i guess it's a bit different in the UK on crowd control..up close and personal i suppose