The TFers happiness scale

pandorea

The TFers happiness scale...  

249 members have voted

1. 1. The TFers happiness scale...

• 1 : my life is miserable, screw happiness!!!
    • 2 : sucks most of the time
    • 3 : f**k life
    • 4 : I?m trying to be happy
    • 5 : No reason, I just like nr.5
    • 6 : I?m happy I think.
    • 7 : I?m very happy, I think
    • 8 : I?m a happy person (my partner told me)
    • 9 : I know I?m happy.
    • 10 : I?m as happy as one can be. Life is goooood!!!!
    • 10.0938 : BEER!!!!

I picked the beer option because I could really murder a pint or two right about now but have to wait until I finished those pesky antibiotics.

:sweatdrop:

How bad can it be, Hobbes. Take that antibiotic with beer, it's a win-win situation.

Have to agree pandorea! My ex-gf is a doctor... she said "antibiotics + alcohol + rat poison is a great healer".. after I left her.

She can't be a Thai. We are not that complicated. Only a kitchen knife, problem slove!!.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked the beer option because I could really murder a pint or two right about now but have to wait until I finished those pesky antibiotics.

How bad can it be, Hobbes. Take that antibiotic with beer, it's a win-win situation.

Have to agree pandorea! My ex-gf is a doctor... she said "antibiotics + alcohol + rat poison is a great healer".. after I left her.

She can't be a Thai. We are not that complicated. Only a kitchen knife, problem slove!!.

Ok...I'm getting a bit scared now...Too many TF ladies are bringing up this "relationship problem solver."

:roll: :shock: :roll:

I'm gonna start sleeping on my stomach.

Ok...I'm getting a bit scared now...Too many TF ladies are bringing up this "relationship problem solver."

Although i think scissors do better job on snipping. A kitchen knife, sometimes leave it hanging. you know what i mean.

Although i think scissors do better job on snipping. A kitchen knife, sometimes leave it hanging. you know what i mean.

ok you and Nave are now in the: DO NOT sleep within 100m radius without a door, category

ok you and Nave are now in the: DO NOT sleep within 100m radius without a door, category

sometimes things meant for one purpose can be adapted to another.

Given the obviously violent temperament of some Thai females, and a predilection for exercising those violent tendencies with the aid of sharp kitchen instruments, I have decided to set up a limited company importing and distributing the following apparatus throughout Thailand.

http://img219.imageshack.us/i/56ww0.jpg/

Given the obviously violent temperament of some Thai females, and a predilection for exercising those violent tendencies with the aid of sharp kitchen instruments, I have decided to set up a limited company importing and distributing the following apparatus throughout Thailand.

You just have to watch out for rust with those things...and be careful not to give the gf the keys.....

You just have to watch out for rust with those things...and be careful not to give the gf the keys.....

bad experiences you wanna share?

• 3 months later...
8-10

Got everything I could ever want, well except for the private island but that'll come.

Got me wooooman, got me hoooooses, got me dolllllars, got me health, got no stresses.

+ you're only 30.

And I got a big d*ck..... :shock:

don't know about that, but I have been told once.

your happiness index can't be less than 10, I believe.

8-10

Got everything I could ever want, well except for the private island but that'll come.

Got me wooooman, got me hoooooses, got me dolllllars, got me health, got no stresses.

+ you're only 30.

Yeah but when your standing naked in the bathroom posing and checking out your old fella check the sign in the corner of the mirror.*

*Warning: objects will appear bigger in reflection.

8-10

+ you're only 30.

when are you giving it back??

Who is he Beej!??? :twisted:

:twisted:

8-10

+ you're only 30.

when are you giving it back??

:twisted:

once he gets it out of his ass !!! :D