TF Fantasy Football 2009/10

Stramash

The time is almost upon us to look forward to the start of a new Premiership campaign. And with the start of that campaign also comes the start of the 2009/10 TF Challenge League.

After a rather thrilling end to the season last year that saw Beej crowned champion (barsteward) and a neck and neck final few weeks between Zeus and myself to win the coveted 'I'm a *****' crown (barsteward again), can this season be half as exciting?

One thing for sure; there is one less whiny primadonna b*stard playing for real, but sure there will be the same whiny primadonnas playing the TF version.

You can now sign up and choose your initial team (or wait and see how some final transfers pan out)

The code to join the league is;

53405-16557

and the link to register (you have to make a new registration for this season) is;

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

1 month to go from this Saturday to the first fixtures; let battle commence.

:twisted:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just can't wait to get your old name back!!

I'm an American, so I am not allowed to participate in such a game for hooligans.

*runs and ducks*

I agree totally.

Now run along and shoot up a mall.

lmao

I would never do that. Malls have McDonalds and KFC...where in hell would I eat?!

SO WHATS THE f*cking WAGER THIS SEASON *******?

winner gets an original signed print from you Chris. :wink:

Suggestions for side bet accepted now. Must be decided by start of season and agreements who is part of it. After start of league any new members are AUTOMATICALLY included in side bet.

my first suggestion;

spank the monkey (as a username not some sick sort of forfeit)

is there a transfer window style or can you swap week to week outside of your subs?

here's my (decidedly mid-table makeweight) understanding:

up to the start of the season you can swap as often as you want. once the season starts you can make 1 transfer per game week for free. (any gap between this week's match and the next set of matches is a 'game week'). after that, you pay 4 points per swap you make.

you also have one wild card per season. the wild card allows you to swap as many players out as you want at one time, but once it's gone, it's gone.

• 2 weeks later...