TF Fantasy Football 2009/10

Stramash

internationals are boring. nothing to do, except root for the guys on beej's team to get injured.

He has been ruled out of action for Wednesday's clash with Bosnia, but it remains unclear as to whether the matter will affect his domestic commitments.

Sounds like he is just tryiing to get out of doing the dishes and ironing! :wink:

These footballers really are prima donnas!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

internationals are boring. nothing to do, except root for the guys on beej's team to get injured.

He has been ruled out of action for Wednesday's clash with Bosnia, but it remains unclear as to whether the matter will affect his domestic commitments.

Sounds like he is just tryiing to get out of doing the dishes and ironing! :wink:

These footballers really are prima donnas!

more importantly, the little ***** just screwed over my lineup. i just dumped gerrard for him.

Nothing. It had it do with this:

I'm pretty sure Fabregas is playing against Birmingham, btw. He saw his sick grandfather on Sunday and returned to London early this week. Vicente del Bosque didn't need Xavi, Torres, Villa, Puyol and Fabregas against Bosnia Herzegovina. Nasri returns October 25 against West Ham but is unlikely to start ahead of Diaby, so he might he called upon to relieve Fabregas in the waning minutes of lopsided matches. If Nasri were available a few weeks ago, Fabregas probably wouldn't have been on the pitch to shovel the pass to Walcott for that meaningless 75th minute goal (and assist). Bendtner may also lose minutes.

I'm pretty sure Fabregas is playing against Birmingham, btw. He saw his sick grandfather on Sunday and returned to London early this week. Vicente del Bosque didn't need Xavi, Torres, Villa, Puyol and Fabregas against Bosnia Herzegovina. Nasri returns October 25 against West Ham but is unlikely to start ahead of Diaby, so he might he called upon to relieve Fabregas in the waning minutes of lopsided matches. If Nasri were available a few weeks ago, Fabregas probably wouldn't have been on the pitch to shovel the pass to Walcott for that meaningless 75th minute goal (and assist). Bendtner may also lose minutes.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You didn't understand the Bendtner ref? :wink: http://www.fodbold.nu/index.php/tv/clip_id=21653 (From The Guardian

page is being updated cant make substitutions...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

oh no!!!

oh wait, I did it last night!!

Remember Jay, deadline goes by GMT!!!!

wild card played yesterday due to injuries and disappointing form. Far far earlier than I had planned, especially as still want one or more changes, but will see if it pays off for this weekend. Potential there for a good points haul, but potential means **** all till the final whistle blows...

Doh i forgot to take torres out....at least i changed my captain....i think. To Rooney!!!! Who is also out ffs!!! bad week for me this week.

Edit just double checked and Cesc is my captain whew....still wont get many points this week.

well as Liverpool are losing, matters not.

Well done to anyone who has Bent in their squad; 8 in 9 games if I have worked it out right...

That fuckers not got a chance in he'll at school tomorrow, unless its a predominantly Evertonian school then if it is, he's just been made head boy and got 14 GCSE A stars.

foresee another tragic teen shooting incident in Scouseland....

if it's a Scouse teen i wouldn't exactly call it tragic !!! :twisted: :twisted:

That fuckers not got a chance in he'll at school tomorrow, unless its a predominantly Evertonian school then if it is, he's just been made head boy and got 14 GCSE A stars.

foresee another tragic teen shooting incident in Scouseland....

if it's a Scouse teen i wouldn't exactly call it tragic !!! :twisted: :twisted:

Or an incident.

Thank **** that **** Fletcher didn't come off the bench, I've got Darren Bent coming on for him.

Awww the poor kid they even got a screen shot of him..... is he still alive?

That goal made me happy, I'd buy him a new shell suit if I could find him.

any wagers on him getting a kicking at school tomorrow??

He'll probably end up being vilified like that infamous Chicago Cubs fan from yrs ago who went for the ball and stuffed up a potentially winnable catch, Bartman or whatever his name is. He then had to get police protection and relocate from Chicago. It all added to the Cubs curse culture.

Alas, I do hope this young Liverpudlian doesn't have to flee Merseyside with his family.

(Come to think of it, it must be time for Liverpool fans to seek excuses with a myth of premiership curse. :lol:)

In his first post-match interview, the beachball said "I am absolutely delighted to get a goal on my debut, but I still have some way to go before I break Jamie Carraghers record for goals against liverpool FC"

The lad who is accused of throwing the beachball onto the pitch at liverpool's defeat to Sunderland has claimed it wasn't him as he was asleep in his hotel room at the time.

Did anyone have the beachball in their Fantasy team?? At GBP 4.99 from Spar, surely a bargain??