TF Fantasy Football 2009/10

Stramash

Can someone pls tell me what is going on with Gerrards groin, (no I don't want to know TOO much), and if he is going to be out for 2 months?

And what is up with A Cole? I am missing him in my defence.

back pressure. he's been neglecting to have orgasms and it damn near killed him. he's got to masturbate for 2 months just to get back to normal.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone pls tell me what is going on with Gerrards groin, (no I don't want to know TOO much), and if he is going to be out for 2 months?

back pressure. he's been neglecting to have orgasms and it damn near killed him. he's got to masturbate for 2 months just to get back to normal.

the wrd around the bins is that both Ger and Tor (see what i did there) need ops

Which roughly translates into that dodgy manager having to go back to waiting tables for a living.

the wrd around the bins is that both Ger and Tor (see what i did there) need ops

Torres is finally going to become a woman and Gerrard will finally be a real man?!

zeus, I think your post fitted into the 'don't want to know TOO much' catagory.

67 points for me this week! woo hoo!!!! I wish I choose Terry as captain so I can earn more points :lol: looks like i just found my dream team! 8)

Happy that Man. Utd LOST! :P

anyone who's happy that United lost is alright in my book.

Anyone who IS NOT a Man U supporter is alright in the head.

not necesarily, but at least they're saner than the United supporters.

Van Persie out for up to 6 weeks. Not good at all. :(

Yeah, not good at all bro'! I will lost my captain and also Lampard is injure too! *sigh* it's time to THINK!

feeling your pain - if i sell Lamps and RVP i can't buy both of them back!!

could sell Lamps and buy 2 quality midfielders!! Damn Damn Damn

I already transfer 1 player this week, I kick A. Cole out and got Graham Alexander which mean if i want to transfer more player i will lost 4 points for 1 player....i don't want to :(

I put Andy Reid replace Lampard and put Peter Crouch replace Van Persie BUT I made a mistake since I joined the league bought Crouch!!! dang it!!!! what to do!!!!!

Trade, trade, trade! And trade some more!

What's the fun of keeping an old boy(friend) on the bench if he cannot deliver the goods???

RVP will be lucky to come back in February. His track record suggests he'll be back in ... AUGUST.

Fat Frank is a trade.

Although the way the Brits are playing, I don't know if England will show up match-fit to Cape Town...

Drogba, Dindane, etc., etc. are gone to A-F-R-I-C-A soon. Didier apparently will be fit in time for Porto and Arsenal.

Dump them before they dump you!

'member this is 2010. The Premiership is a total sideshow.

And then you have to wonder: Even if he shows up in the tunnel on match day, WHO is Cesc going to PASS TO?

This coming game week: Fulham, Everton, Hull City and Blackburn. Nothing else matters.

and to think I chose Keane over Defoe 2 weeks ago!!!!

Had that moment of optimism yesterday as was sure I had Defoe...

then reality struck.

Didn't help that I forgot to move Lampard out this week, but still managed to be a non mover!!

Bugger!

I hate to admit but I picked Keane over Defoe on Saturday before the deadline....dooohhh

I'll never make that graduation in an BA in hindsight... :(