TF Fantasy Football 2009/10

Stramash

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be a two way struggle at the bottom for the end of year bet. Wonder if they know?

A reminder of the name again pls?

I seem to recall that the bottom two teams do not qualify for the Limp **** title as they joined the league well after the start. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Haggismunchers aren't doing too bad this time. I was so looking forward to him winning the "I'm a limp **** *****" title.

Seems to be a two way struggle at the bottom for the end of year bet. Wonder if they know?

A reminder of the name again pls?

I seem to recall that the bottom two teams do not qualify for the Limp d*ck title as they joined the league well after the start. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Haggismunchers aren't doing too bad this time. I was so looking forward to him winning the "I'm a limp d*ck b*tch" title.

Correctomundo.......... Andie and Barry joined in the 3rd week from my vague memory but it is noted somewhere earlier in this thread. I didn't want to mention names hence the confusion about which bottom. I guess one should always be clear as to which bottom one is referring too in order to avoid being slapped! :wink:

(It is worth noting that Andie's team has nearly caught up with the real bottom in the comp.)

F U C K I N G F U C K F U C K

After a busy month (yes, a busy month) I've neglected my team and then last night went on to blow extra points to move in Fabragas who low and behold picked up a hamstring injury.

So moved Etherington in....... but todays games were early games and I've ended up with him as captain!!!

Damn.

I'll be in and a serious contender this time after my abysmal showing last season.

you say that every year...

Hey last season was my debut!

I might pay attention to my team this year....watch out!

out perform Leeds and i'll start watching out ;)

Well pretty hard to outperform Leeds at the moment but i'm not doing too bad!!

Chelsea have an easy run of fixtures while the ANC is on though.

quite a few of the "easy" fixtures this season have already proved to be anything but easy !!! this is shaping up to be a very interesting season !!

yeh best season in a while. i think perversely enough, the financial crisis has helped by acting as a de facto salary cap for the big four...

Chelsea have an easy run of fixtures while the ANC is on though.

quite a few of the "easy" fixtures this season have already proved to be anything but easy !!! this is shaping up to be a very interesting season !!

yeh best season in a while. i think perversely enough, the financial crisis has helped by acting as a de facto salary cap for the big four...

That is a good point Z but Chelski seems to be somewhat immune, as does Man C, from the debt limitations of the other 3. I guess now that they can go on a shopping spree in the Jan window we'll see how much the Big Roman wants to throw away.

29 Gloryboys Nigel Bragg 29 776

30 MagicKnightRayEarth Andie T 41 769

31 toffeemen barry wright 50 598

END OF FIRST HALF.

As Andie and Barry were late entries, Nigel is therefore awarded the TF Limp **** award until the end of the season. (admin, do your job mate)

Separate poll on forfeit for part 2 now up.

:twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
As Andie and Barry were late entries, Nigel is therefore awarded the TF Limp d*ck award until the end of the season. (admin, do your job mate):

Do you think Nigels knows he won a Limp **** award?! :lol:

I had a big points week after the 'snowed out and we are worried fans may fall over en route to the game round'! :roll:

As Andie and Barry were late entries, Nigel is therefore awarded the TF Limp d*ck award until the end of the season. (admin, do your job mate):

Do you think Nigels knows he won a Limp d*ck award?! :lol:

I had a big points week after the 'snowed out and we are worried fans may fall over en route to the game round'! :roll:

he will when the new admin changes his bloody username!!!

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Lord of the Geek fest known as Fantasy Football, it has been a long and tough season, of which I drastically fell from grace around the time marriage was bestowed upon me.

Now though lord I am back to watching full weekends of thy mighty sport on thy shittest UBC, my powers are coming back to me.

But I ask thou to grant me one wish, those 24 points that I need to beat that ***** Zeus.