Economy Rankings

pandorea

We also found less in SOME government sectors as well (should i mention them out here?). And hopefully the rest are under IMPROVMENT process.

That's good to hear. I hope that Thailand can rid itself of this plague. Although I think that corruption is more deeply entrenched and more widespread than most people seem to realise.

I'm concerned about this not because I find it inconvenient, but because it's sad to see the wonderful people of Thailand robbed of their future by the greedy.

:lol::lol:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/147332/thais-ok-with-corrupted-government

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=DB_phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15432

government = corruption. local ,state, city, country worldwide epedemic :twisted:

Aren't you a democrat? lol

The Dems are all for big government which is scary because the Pubs are for more of it too.

Can't get away from it on either side of the aisle.

Demos repos its all BS. Divide and conquer the masses. We are returning to the garden for survival sake but will we make it ?

Goldman Sachs in Talks to Acquire Treasury Department In what some on Wall Street are calling the biggest blockbuster deal in the history of the financial sector, Goldman Sachs confirmed today that it was in talks to acquire the U.S. Department of the Treasury. According to Goldman spokesperson Jonathan Hestron, the merger between Goldman and the Treasury Department is ?a good fit? because..."

Acquire ? like they don't already own it :P