1. 1. Choose your favourite picture!

• 1) The times are changing
    • 2) You may win the rat race but you're still a Rat
    • 3) Age of Innocence
    • 4) The Road to Hell
    • 5) Islands of Colour
    • 6) street selling is of all ages
    • 7) Friday chaos

I present July's TF Photo Competition entries marking it's 1st Anniversary on the topics of "In the street" & "urban chaos" as chosen by June's winners clemenf & si6.

It has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience during this year and may I extent my gratitude to all those that took part by either contributing and/or voting in the competitions. Although we have seen bigger numbers of entries in past months I will keep it going as long as there is some interest in it (or someone else is asking to take it over). 8)

As it's an anniversary, there will be something a little extra. The winner will receive an enlarged print of his photo.

Entry 1

DSC05443.jpg

"The times are changing"

Entry 2

0930-11a.jpg

"You may win the rat race but you're still a Rat"

Entry 3

AgeOfInnocence.jpg

"Age of Innocence"

Entry4

IMG_0037.jpg

"The Road to Hell"

Entry 5

byres.jpg

"Islands of Colour"

Entry 6

DSC_0261.jpg

"street selling is of all ages"

Entry 7

urban.jpg

"Friday chaos"

Over to you ladies and Gents...get voting, get discussing, get torn apart by the choices at hand. Good luck to everyone.

Vote will last 7 days.

Keep it civilised & constructive with the comments as usual, please! :wink:

8)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I present July's TF Photo Competition entries marking it's 1st Anniversary on the topics of "In the street" & "urban chaos" as chosen by June's winners clemenf & si6.

It has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience during this year and may I extent my gratitude to all those that took part by either contributing and/or voting in the competitions. Although we have seen bigger numbers of entries in past months I will keep it going as long as there is some interest in it (or someone else is asking to take it over). 8)

As it's an anniversary, there will be something a little extra. The winner will receive an enlarged print of his photo.

well at least organising this competition stops u from f**king invading poland or something similar !!!! :D:D

great job Hobbes ... really enjoyed seeing the photos and there have been some truly amazing shots !!

i'm hoping i might eventually get one that's worth entering !! :?

Rat for also.. Reminds me of my 2 years in HK.. Nice contrast and colour and stands out a little more than the rest.

Numbers still seem solid but apologies for missing the deadline myself :)

Really!?

He's scared of the competition, just shows no matter how flashy your camera is, it just does not bail you out!

Rat for also.. Reminds me of my 2 years in HK.. Nice contrast and colour and stands out a little more than the rest.

Really!?

He's scared of the competition, just shows no matter how flashy your camera is, it just does not bail you out!

Just giving your 80's throwbacks a chance... bloody hippy

admin: make a little column on the right site of the home page, the competition needs some legs!!

Really!?

Just giving your 80's throwbacks a chance... bloody hippy

admin: make a little column on the right site of the home page, the competition needs some legs!!

now there's any idea for the next topic .... although boobs and bum would work just as well for me !! :D:D

I wish number 3 wasn't as heavily photoshopped :( I'd have voted for that for sure.

Shocked at the lack of entries this month.

Agreed. With the topics I thought there would be 20 or more.

I myself had one to submit and then completely forgot about it in the last week having not logged on to TF for a while.

voted for nr. 3

as Si6 already said (didnt know how to quote 1 line) it would help a lot if this competition was a "sticky topic" (always visible on the community page)

hobbes: thx for the initiative and time!

I think it is sticky within the forum it resides but i don't think sticky would work for the community page. How about something like this?

web.jpg?ver=12486168450001

I can hear Admin cursing me from here..