The Art of Noise

smartass

Louder than the freakin' fruit trucks that invade my soi every hour with their bullhorns screwed on the roof and the driver issuing a non-stop conversation with himself at ridiculous decibel levels about the price of mamuang?

I got words for that, but none of them are ART.

Loudest band I ever heard was The Clash.

Had a friend who let me in backstage the first time they played New York. Stood on stage behind the amplifiers when the theater was empty and they ran through a few numbers during their soundcheck.

They were awesome.

Got sent out into the audience when the show started.

Now I was in front of the amplifiers. They were so loud the instruments and the music just merged into one ear-splitting, ringing sound. I couldn't tell one song from another. Had no idea what I was listening to.

Walked out after five songs.

it was originally for Sex n Relationship, inspired by one of my and Cherry's conversations......no we're not bi or ***** having a cyber sex on via mic.

:shock:

the mind boggles ..... how was this topic inspired ? we need to know !!

juicy & racy... ciaran.. dont pretend ... you're charlie of us angels.. (i killed the other girl coz she was too damn hot&sexy, oy agreed)

ciaran's more like bosley... admin would likely be charlie, for one thing you never see him..

although i took a minute to try to imagine you two as "angels" of any kind, even charlie's angels... didnt work... my "brain" hurts...

juicy & racy... ciaran.. dont pretend ... you're charlie of us angels.. (i killed the other girl coz she was too damn hot&sexy, oy agreed)

i would die happy if someone killed me just cos of that reason........er..neva said i wasnt shallow :shock:

hahaha....seems it might be moved again? Depends on if Miss Smartass and Miss Yellow will tell us what "loud" means to them

ya know we dont kiss and tell. if you wanna find out we would invite you to hear us cyber..er..i mean talk.......... but warning is we might be loud :twisted:

or just keep freaky company??

im sure you will find your match here....lots of freak in there. [waving my hands so he can see] :roll:

i would die happy if someone killed me just cos of that reason........er..neva said i wasnt shallow :shock:

hahaha....seems it might be moved again? Depends on if Miss Smartass and Miss Yellow will tell us what "loud" means to them

ya know we dont kiss and tell. if you wanna find out we would invite you to hear us cyber..er..i mean talk.......... but warning is we might be loud :twisted:

or just keep freaky company??

im sure you will find your match here....lots of freak in there. [waving my hands so he can see] :roll:

ok ok ok!! I'll mind my own business :roll: ...but, now i'm super curious 8)