Visa

BreizhAtao

Question

Hi,

Is it possible to get a visa if I decide to pay my tax in Thailand? I have no proper job in Thailand but I have many websites and get incomes from Google. If I pay my tax on this income, am I elligible for a visa and which kind in that case?

I know that in France or England, as soon as you pay your tax, they don't really mind if you work or not in there territory but what about Thailand?

Thanks to let me know if somebody is in that case

regard,

Chris

10 answers to this question

Hi,

Is it possible to get a visa if I decide to pay my tax in Thailand? I have no proper job in Thailand but I have many websites and get incomes from Google. If I pay my tax on this income, am I elligible for a visa and which kind in that case?

I know that in France or England, as soon as you pay your tax, they don't really mind if you work or not in there territory but what about Thailand?

Thanks to let me know if somebody is in that case

regard,

Chris

Sure, just pay your tax at the Revenue Department on 10th Floor. The one in Soi Ari is easy to deal with. But in fact the correct office will depend on your location. Anyway, once you have paid this tax then take your receipt to the Immigration Dept in Soi Suan Plu and show them this and ask for the visa. You are set.

right, excuse my ignorance on this subject, and especially if this is a really stupid question, but what's the score when you see a business for sale in Thailand, and the description of the business says there are work permit(s) included in the sale??

:?

it means (in theory) said businesses qualifies for advertised number of work permits ....

right, excuse my ignorance on this subject, and especially if this is a really stupid question, but what's the score when you see a business for sale in Thailand, and the description of the business says there are work permit(s) included in the sale??

:?

it means (in theory) said businesses qualifies for advertised number of work permits ....

just as straightforward as that? In Thailand? No intricacies or hidden clauses?

:shock:

So, for example, if you bought a business with 2 work permits attached, you and your spouse or partner would automatically have those permits?