TF Photo Competition *August*

Hobbes

hey im a yank...if i'm not mistaken wasn't he a brit :twisted:

wtf does his nationality have to do with it?? :lol::lol:

It makes all the difference. Americans have lower IQ than Brits... it's a fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

8)

hmmmm i met idiots on both side of the fence. our yard is just bigger. harder to find ye smart 'folk :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry folks, I know I should have posted it on Monday. I have had an ear infection come back again and don't feel to peachy right now. Will try and drag myself outta bed to post the competition sometime this week.

Alvish, yes I'll send you enlarged print to your address here in BKK. :)

Sorry folks, I know I should have posted it on Monday. I have had an ear infection come back again and don't feel to peachy right now. Will try and drag myself outta bed to post the competition sometime this week.

go to one of the hospitals there in BKK, they'll clean your ear out. give you a couple of nice pills and even let you look at the inside of your ear. And it barely costs a dime or two.

and best of all....it won't come back

I hate ear infections.

go to one of the hospitals there in BKK, they'll clean your ear out. give you a couple of nice pills and even let you look at the inside of your ear. And it barely costs a dime or two.

and best of all....it won't come back

I hate ear infections.

I've already done that last month when I had the first one and have no intention on going on another course of antibiotics...unless it gets worse. Will try and do it the natural way this time. :wink:

Yeay :lol: