3G USB Sierra Aircard (+GPS) for sale + free 3G

Chris

As I finally have ADSL in my building, I am selling my 3G aircard.

I have been using it with True for the last 5 months. YES! 3G has been here via True for months on their current network. The consistent speed is about 2Mbps. The first week of their tests speeds topped even over 4Mbps but they have capped it for all to use at 2Mbps.

I purchased it 5 months ago and it still has warranty. Here are the specifications.

Maximum speed on 3G: 7.2Mbps

Maximum speed on Edge: 237 kbps (I had about 220kbps)

HSDPA UMTS: 850, 1900, 2100 Mhz (so, ALL networks: AIS, True, Dtac)

EDGE+GPRS: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 Mhz (so, ALL networks: AIS, True, Dtac)

Built-in GPS! (includes newest firmware and newest software)

SMS (send/receive sms from your pc)

Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 2000, Mac

Drivers in the device itself so you can install it on any pc you plug it in to.

This is a great device if you travel around and you want to have great internet service. A lot of areas in Bangkok already have great 3G reception such as malls but also here on Pahonyothin road. Signal is 70 dbi in my condo even on the 19th floor!

This is much faster than wifi. It will connect to the fastest network (3G) and if it is not available, fall back to EDGE (237kbps) and if needed to gprs.

I also bought with it the table stand so you can just put it upright in a holder and sit it on your desk so it is easy to use or unplug when you want to take it with you. This alone is worth 1000 THB.

You can also connect and external antenna to use it in your car (great with a netbook and google earth) or in a building with bad reception of mobile signals. Hook up an external antenna and you'll be able to get connected to the net again ;-)..

4000 THB only (3G, GPS, Stand, Latest drivers, Latest firmware + Warranty)

+ When you buy it I'll tell you how you can use 3G for FREE so you don't need to pay for a monthly subscription ;-).