Light vs Dark

KingLing

Would he not be MORE yummier if he was more TANNED ?????

Nope, i bet he taste the same. Light or dark.

If so then color doesn't mean anything according to Thai people in Light vs Dark skin ?????

According to me !

Ok you want to hear politically correct answer : Yes Thai people LOVE light skin color. Porcelain white if possible !

Nope, i bet he taste the same. Light or dark.

If so then color doesn't mean anything according to Thai people in Light vs Dark skin ?????

According to me !

Ok you want to hear politically correct answer : Yes Thai people LOVE light skin color. Porcelain white if possible !

In ALL race and culture not just Thai males & females ?????

To be honest with you King, girls like what they like.

Yes some would want Brat Pitt but they may settle for Jack Black.

No matter how pallid one is if he/she has no personality they aren't going to get far.

To give an example I have a friend who has darker skin, he is older and much less attractive than i am, BUT he has a charming personality, he's not as shy as I am and has "who the f|_|ck cares!" attitude. To say the least he does much better with the ladies.

Good looks, wan appearance makes you a pretty thing to look at, at least for a moment. The personality is what wins in the end.

So if you are planning to sit in the shade for a few months and think that would raise the odds of meeting a pretty young woman... it won't work.

Well it hasn't for me and I'm like snow. ;D

V

OH having $ also helps.

But 4 me, color has nothing to do with it.

It's the face and the toned body.

yummy

reply516881_A5075742-0.jpgimage009.jpg

I'm totally agree with ya! look at him..yum!

Personally I prefer tan but if the white ones have sort of strong and muscle body (but not too much) that would be accepted by me.

To be honest with you King, girls like what they like.

Yes some would want Brat Pitt but they may settle for Jack Black if they can.

No matter how pallid one is if he/she has no personality they aren't going to get far.

To give an example I have a friend who has darker skin, he is older and much less attractive than i am, BUT he has a charming personality, he's not as shy as I am and has "who the f|_|ck cares!" attitude. To say the least he does much better than I do around the ladies.

Good looks, wan appearance makes you a pretty thing to look at, at least for a moment. The personality is what wins in the end.

So if you are planning to sit in the shade for a months and think that would raise the odds of meeting a pretty young woman... it wont work. Hasn't for me and I'm like snow. ;D

V

LOLROF

Som nam na :)

LOLROF

Som nam na :)

The depth of your insight astounds me.

ps its ROFL

stands for

Rolling On (the) Floor Laughing

vs LOL Laugh Out Loud

LOLOF

is Loud Obnoxiously Lame Obtuse Flamingoes... or Loud Obnoxiously Lame Obese Farang depending on the commentator

Ah....LOLROF = Laugh out loud rolling on floor :)

light vs dark matters most - is what part of the turkey or chicken meat I like..

I of course love white meat on turkey with a little gravy a little dressing is wonderful on the side too..

opps im sorry im replying to the wrong post nevermind :?

It however made the most sense so far :idea: ...just to be sure, did you mean "on" turkey or "in" Turkey. Wouldn't matter though itwould stillbe the most reasonable input so far