olympos

Semenya is a:  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Semenya is a:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err..what is/are the benefits to have a (world class) runner in your room ? :roll:

With a big 6pax body like him... god yes, i welcome him anytime in my room. I def need him to move my heavy furniture around :lol:

smskun, i have a much better sixpack (beer)!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Camouflage_Six_Pack_Beer_&Soda_Can_Holster_Holder_Belt.jpg

FAILED.

im a cheap drinker.

Err..what is/are the benefits to have a (world class) runner in your room ? :roll:

With a big 6pax body like him... god yes, i welcome him anytime in my room. I def need him to move my heavy furniture around :lol:

:D

if he also tall, and you have done your furniture moving i will want him to my room as well. ( to remove my dirty ceiling lamb ), can i ?

if he also tall, and you have done your furniture moving i will want him to my room as well. ( to remove my dirty ceiling lamb ), can i ?

don't mean to be nosy...but why have you got an unwashed baby sheep hanging from your ceiling?? :shock: :shock: That's just weird!!

:wink: :twisted:

don't mean to be nosy...but why have you got an unwashed baby sheep hanging from your ceiling?? :shock: :shock: That's just weird!!

Aemm... Iain, today you look like having a unwashed baby sheep hanging from your chin :lol:

Aemm... Iain, today you look like having a unwashed baby sheep hanging from your chin :lol:

:? :? :? :?

Right ok, that made a lot of sense...

:roll:

(is that the famous Turkish wit that no-one has ever heard of?)

B.kus... Be my guest! and 3sum always better fun then two :lol:

Dirty old man with white long beard OUT! :twisted:

:? :? :? :?

Right ok, that made a lot of sense...

:roll:

(is that the famous Turkish wit that no-one has ever heard of?)

hey..hey.. did you guys laugh enough ? :-( im at work, reply to the posts here sneaking from boss and moreover, english is not my mommy tongue, hello !!

jus gave semenya a call.. that one of her stalker Olympos wont sleep in peace tonight if the result wont cum out yet :evil:

She said she will drop her pant off live @ 7.15mins at BKK time on ESPN.

Be a lil more careful, after these sports news, this could be the news of tomorrow: :twisted:

kebabgirl_1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

By Jonah Fisher

BBC News, Masehlong

In Caster Semenya's remote home village of Masehlong in northern South Africa, people have no doubt about the gender of the new 800m world champion.

The first comment came before we had got out of the car.

"Caster's a woman," a middle-aged lady called out with a smile. "We know it here," she continued.

Several thousand people live here - but with the action from Berlin only available on satellite television, the residents have been cramming into a handful of lucky houses to see Ms Semenya run.

"I've no doubt about what I see. It's my girl," local councillor Alphius Makogobe Mpati recounts with a twinkle in his eye.

"We are so proud of her here."

The compound Ms Semenya shares with her parents is on the main dirt street.

Success has come quickly for the runner and the three buildings - one a thatched dome - are no different from any of the others in Masehlong, where she was raised.

Electricity has been recently provided but water comes from a communal tap several hundred metres away.

Delicate question

In the street just outside a group of women is discussing the latest edition of the tabloid newspaper The Daily Sun.

It is not sympathetic.

Prove You Are Not A Boy is the headline, alongside a picture of Ms Semenya after she won gold - sitting with her legs apart.

"Go and tell the media that you are liars," one woman said.

"We won't buy your newspapers. We should be proud of her because she is South African but right now they are demolishing her."

Her mother Dorcus Semenya is training to be a care worker.

'No doubt'

So we met up with her 65km (40 miles) away on the outskirts of the regional capital Polokwane.

She is apparently unfazed by the controversy - she smiled and laughed as I tried to delicately get to the bottom of it.

I've no doubt about what I see. It's my girl," she says.

"She comes from me. I gave birth to that girl, she came from my womb."

The other women at the training centre were more upset.

"The problem is they're jealous because she's South African and a black woman," one said.

Another, a neighbour of the Semenyas, drew a roar of laughter from the centre.

"She played with my girl. I've got no doubts. She wears panties."

Back in Masehlong - a team-mate of hers from the village football team was explaining her value to the (otherwise all-male) side.

"She was our number seven - the striker and she was so quick," said cattle herder Phillip Ponyane Rammabi.

"She'd score two goals every game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it settled then; she wears panties. No need for the gender test...

:shock: