complete life

hbkbkk

can you have a complete life without ever getting marry or having any child?

of course. to me, having a complete life mean i can be happy with myself on my own. no desire to get married nor have any child. :winky:

+ 1 :wink:

you told me that i am the father...

my father, you mean?!

:shock:

whose your daddy?

:!:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marriage and having children will only complete my happiness, top achievements will on the other hand complete my life :roll:

Does this make sense?! :lol:[/quote

marriage and having children is the top achievement of most people's life. Happiness is not..

Marriage and having children will only complete my happiness, top achievements will on the other hand complete my life :roll:

Does this make sense?! :lol:[/quote

marriage and having children are the top achievements of most people's life. Happiness is not..

That isnt always true, not for me at least :roll:

I have another question....

Is having children a 'right'?

Should everyone be allowed to breed?

I mean, you need a license to keep a dog... but any f*cking retard can have a kid!

What's wrong with testing people first? Make them attend parenting classes. Check their financial security and parenting skills.

Why do we teach kids how electricity makes a frog twitch, but we don't teach 'em how to feed a baby, change a nappy, choose a mortgage or understand basic insurance?

I'd like to see a system whereby people have to APPLY to have children... show they will be fit and proper parents. Bringing kids into a stable, happy and financially secure household instead of some Welfare-funded, crack-den council flat in a Glaswegian slum!

I'm agree with you 101% on this. Some people don't deserve to have a kid. It should be some kind of testing before one becomes a parent. I hate to see some kids being left like a piece of garbage, I hate to see some parents abuse their kids. Those **** up parents should be punished.

we should'nt have government or other decide. as we learn from history, what if they decide that jews or any other minor group shouldn't have kids.

i think only god should decide if you were to have a child or not.

Then I don't think that's fair. it shouldn't have anything to do with religion or any kind of minor group, but it should have alot to do with being a f**ked up person or not. Then another serious question raised, who decide who's **** up? Definitely not God and definitely not any f**ked up government, but I don't know who will be fit in that duty, really.

we should'nt have government or other decide. as we learn from history, what if they decide that jews or any other minor group shouldn't have kids.

Then I don't think that's fair. it shouldn't have anything to do with religion or any kind of minor group, but it should have alot to do with being a f*cked up person or not. Then another serious question raised, who decide who's f*ck up? Definitely not God and definitely not any f*cked up government, but I don't know who will be fit in that duty, really.

that's an awful lot of f*cks Mrs Butterworth...

a little tetchy this evening are we? :wink:

Then I don't think that's fair. it shouldn't have anything to do with religion or any kind of minor group, but it should have alot to do with being a f*cked up person or not. Then another serious question raised, who decide who's f*ck up? Definitely not God and definitely not any f*cked up government, but I don't know who will be fit in that duty, really.

Here is an idea, Ethel. If one f**ked up once, then one gets free sterilization. How about that. :eh:

Now that's tetchy!!! :winky:

Here is an idea, Ethel. If one f*cked up once, then one gets free sterilization. How about that. :eh:

Now that's tetchy!!! :winky:

oh personally, and despite the ethical concerns, I support some form of eugenics, though I share hbkkk's concerns over who decides and who is chosen.

There will come a point where some form of compulsory population control is a necessity, as resources dwindle and the numbers of humans rise.

Certainly the idea of some form of 'testing' is appealing; but how do we test parental suitability?

I would also support what many countries' Green Parties call for; caps, similar to China, on how many children a family can have, with financial penalties for breaking the laws. And how about minimum ages for parents??

I personally would not allow anyone under 25 to have children.

But while these ideas may look appealing to some on paper, how do we actually institute these policies? How do we police them or make sure they are adhered to, without allowing our society to become some sort of Orwellian nightmare.

Hmmm interesting point - didn't God decide to let the Jews go to the gas chambers?

The point isn't about blocking one section of society - it's about teaching people how to be good parents BEFORE they have kids.

We have to pass a driving test to protect other people getting injured and killed. Shouldn't there be a parent test to prevent abuse and/or neglect?

oh personally, and despite the ethical concerns, I support some form of eugenics, though I share hbkkk's concerns over who decides and who is chosen.

There will come a point where some form of compulsory population control is a necessity, as resources dwindle and the numbers of humans rise.

Certainly the idea of some form of 'testing' is appealing; but how do we test parental suitability? :

Because we don?t know how, that?s why the world is overpopulated.

I would also support what many countries' Green Parties call for; caps, similar to China, on how many children a family can have, with financial penalties for breaking the laws. And how about minimum ages for parents??

I personally would not allow anyone under 25 to have children.

But while these ideas may look appealing to some on paper, how do we actually institute these policies? How do we police them or make sure they are adhered to, without allowing our society to become some sort of Orwellian nightmare.

How many are unwanted children in this world? How many women have had illegal abortions? How many married people cheated on their partners? How many married men with children at home pay money to prostitutes?

Personally, I don?t have problem with a 25 or a 18 or a 50 have children, as long as they know how to be a good parent. But of they don?t know how, they better just have fun f-ing something and have that free sterilization. It's a win win situation.(sorry so many f-words for one night).

so you can't be a good parent if you pay for the services of a prostitute. hmmm

I don't see what one has to do with the other.

Who will be the judge of good and bad parenting skills?

Will it be the same folks luminaries who run our Parliaments and Congress'?

A fine bunch of folks they are, too.

Or will it be the Priests and Nuns and Mullahs and Imams?

When someone can answer that question. The question as to who is qualified to look at a person of the age of 18 or 25 or 33 or 40 and say that yes or no, this couple is or is not qualified to be a parent. Then I will agree that there should be some sort of licensing.

Or will be base it strictly on financial success? A bit of class restructuring.

Eventually, someone who hates Jews or Scots or Irish or Muslims or Canadians will get into position to do some harm.

And how does religion play into this. Muslims have babies out the ying yang and it is a Quranic "do as Mohhamad did" compulsion. Are Christians only going to be required to gain approval for child bearing. Will Buddhists and Yezidis and Jainists and Animists and Zoroastrians be compelled to petition approval for the privilege to procreate from the Great White Master. Because, quite frankly, that is where most of these ideas originate. Europeans dream up most of this gibberish. Euros and the American Left. Canadians just do what some lefty tells them.

So how do we decide upon who the decider will be? Who will hold the magic card that says go forth and sow thy seed?

Let's consult Mao and his buddies and see how they did it.

I think it's interesting that we have a right to health care but no right to procreation. No right to extend the family line.

Big Brother! Here we are! Come right in. We have been waiting for you.

As I said, JackD.

"Definitely not God and definitely not any f*cked up government, but I don't know who will be fit in that duty, really."

Here is my logic, maybe it's a **** up logic but it goes like this..

If a married man or a married woman who have childern pays for a prostitute. Don't you think it will be smarter to spend that money on buying some books for their kids, or spend that amount of time on playing with their kids? Call me a judgmental salty old woman, but they are bad parents IMO, and they don't deserve to have any kid.

As I said, JackD.

"Definitely not God and definitely not any f*cked up government, but I don't know who will be fit in that duty, really."

Here is my logic, maybe it's a f*ck up logic but it goes like this..

If a married man or a married woman who have childern pays for a prostitute. Don't you think it will be smarter to spend that money on buying some books for their kids, or spend that amount of time on playing with their kids? Call me a judgmental salty old woman, but they are bad parents IMO, and they don't deserve to have any kid.

I agree.

But what is the difference between a workaholic and a guy who has sex with a prostitute.

I guess it would depend on how often one did such things and to what effect on the children.

If the guy has sex with a prostitute once a month as a kind of getting away from it all kind of thing but otherwise spends loads of positive time with his children and wife is that worse than the guy who works 106 hours a week and then comes home and practically ignores his wife and kids because he is exhausted.

Too many variables left unaccounted.

Sounds like you just don't like prostitution. And who can blame ya.

As I said, JackD.

Here is my logic, maybe it's a f*ck up logic but it goes like this..

yes they don't deserve to be parent. but we don't have the right to say the kids don't deserve life. I think we know people whose parent take drugs or were prostitue, but they some how make it in life. not only that but they themself become better parent for the next generation. as long as there is life, there is hope.

I myself often don't think of myself as a good father or son, but with the hope that my children will be better than me.

As long as there is a next generation there is a hope of a better future, a better tomorrow.