commitment for love...

AAAum

Tough question AAAum :lol:

I think it depends on each individual and what's their life priority. At certain age or certain phase their life orientation shifts; for me it used to be career orientation in the early stage. But if I met the right person, I could be fully committed to him I would give it wholeheartedly to make sure that we are growing in the same direction and I would go extra miles to make that happen.

When two people love each other, they don't look at each other; they look in the same direction. Ginger Rogers

when we feel we have spent enough time only concerned with ourselves and our own heart, or needs and wants...looking inwards and just concerned about our own needs... then we begin to be open to the possibility to share ourselves and our heart with another. Hopefully we find the right one.

Commitment doesn't come with age. My parents committed at 21 and never lost that commitment to each other.

Commitment comes because it has become important to us. Commitment, like a great investment we nurture, is something we see the value in keeping.

It's got nothing to do with age. It has everything to do with what we value in our life journey.

when we feel we have spent enough time only concerned with ourselves and our own heart, or needs and wants...looking inwards and just concerned about our own needs... then we begin to be open to the possibility to share ourselves and our heart with another. Hopefully we find the right one.

Commitment doesn't come with age. My parents committed at 21 and never lost that commitment to each other.

Commitment comes because it has become important to us. Commitment, like a great investment we nurture, is something we see the value in keeping.

It's got nothing to do with age. It has everything to do with what we value in our life journey.

:thumbleft:

i have said it before.

Any couple can easily be together when all is well and balanced. Its so easy to have lots of signs of 'love' and 'commitment' in these times.

But the TRUE test of love and commitment is when things get hard, tough times, problems and pressures. This is when you see what your partner really is made of and how much love and commitment they have. You will see what they really value and what kind of partner they are.

When youre on a boat together in a storm, and you cant see clearly, what will you hold on to and value? Will you jump? Will you sit scared and do nothing and let your partner do all? Will you panic and make it worse or will you blame the other?

Its love and commitment that gets couples through their storms and troubles and makes them a stronger team.

People who place little or no value on having a loving partner who will stay on and fight by their side when things get ugly, are the ones who place no value on being committed themselves.

Nobody wants to die alone.

we all die alone.

I beg to differ, when i die i want to be buried with my love one, on top of me even better :twisted:

So if he dies first you'll let them bury you alive.. under his dead body? :twisted:

nice. sick but nice.

think the eygptians did this and a few other people also..