Needs The Kop's Fan

Drowsy_Piaw

They most definitely have a chance...the last 2 games against Chelsea could have easily gone Pools way. And now with everyone back healthy it should make it even more possible. The decision to hold Alonso out of the last game was a coaching mistake in my opinion. Why, when you need every league game and you claim the league matches are more important than the CL matches, would you hold your 2nd best player out of line up?? Doesn't make much sense to me. He is contradicting his own words with his actions. If they can't beat Palace, they are gonna have harder with with Chelsea.....

I'm sure they have to try with this match. they know it's hard to win but they are guest team. it's ok if they lost but they have the chance to do it again,right? and then they are home team. :shock:

i dont kow how many people in here areLliverpool fans but i need the kop's fans to say something for thier semifinal with Chelsea. I know it's too difficult to be the winner for this match, pls leave ur message here. I'm THE KOP's FAN. :twisted: :wink:

Well my friend...i'm Portuguese...u really wanna know what i may predict...:)?

Sorry...but Chelsea is really the best team in England right now...not because of Mourinho...;)... :twisted:

I hope the game tomorrow is more exciting than the game last week.

Even though Liverpool got the 0-0 draw at Chelsea, I still think Chelsea will start as favourites to go through.

I remember last year when Mourinho was in charge at Porto he did exactly the same thing when Porto where drawn at home to Deportivo La Coruna in the Champions league semi.

Porto got a 0-0 draw in the home game before winning the second game at Deportivo.

But nobody gave Liverpool a chance when they where drawn against Juventus in the quater finals or when they were losing 1-0 to Olympiakos in the last game of the qualifying league. Could it be the year for the reds!

No Shabby Xabi Alonso tonight, he's not allowed to play for being a naughty boy before. . . . . but. . . .I still fancy Liverpool, not on the best team or on form, just fel that lady luck will be wearing a red shirt tonight, hope so, would be nice to see Liverpool back to the glory days.

In the final though, Milan are going to romp it, no matter who they paly.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...