Book/Reading Club

CiaranM

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already gave up on Time Traveller's Wife? I quite enjoyed it.

gave up on it ?? obviously u didn't enjoy it that much !!! :? :?

FFS .... looks like i'll be talking to myself at the next book club meeting !! :roll:

I meant everyone else ! geez...

down to last 100 pages, do not tell me how it ends !

beer club would have been easier :P hehe

Already gave up on Time Traveller's Wife? I quite enjoyed it.

gave up on it ?? obviously u didn't enjoy it that much !!! :? :?

FFS .... looks like i'll be talking to myself at the next book club meeting !! :roll:

I meant everyone else ! geez...

down to last 100 pages, do not tell me how it ends !

beer club would have been easier :P hehe

whoops sorry Tonia .... didn't see the question mark !!!

yeah a beer club would have been easier, but hopefully with an easier book next time more ppl will particapte !! having said that i think the time travellers wife is an excellent book, but it's not the easiest of books to read !!

i think the time travellers wife is an excellent book, but it's not the easiest of books to read !!

Hmmm It's not too difficult read actually. (for me at least) It's kinda like he said she said dialogues, Henry and Clare. Just gotta follow the chronological sequences. Who wants to borrow the book lemme know. :)

I haven't start it, actually, I haven't bought it.

Still busy and too tired to stop by book store in town. I mean Paragon or Central World. My local B2S at Esplanade and Robinson don't have it na. :cry:

i think the time travellers wife is an excellent book, but it's not the easiest of books to read !!

Hmmm It's not too difficult read actually. (for me at least) It's kinda like he said she said dialogues, Henry and Clare. Just gotta follow the chronological sequences. Who wants to borrow the book lemme know. :)

Still busy and too tired to stop by book store in town. I mean Paragon or Central World. My local B2S at Esplanade and Robinson don't have it na. :cry:

i saw thai version at nai in 5th floor at mbk

i saw thai version at nai in 5th floor at mbk

I saw English version at Asia Books at CP Tower, Silom yesterday....many of them :)

Does anyone ever read these 3 books? Everytime I go to bookstore, I always saw these 3 books and so tempting to buy it. So let me know if it's good or not...

sanctuary-templar.jpg9780340899311-1-2.jpg

The Romanov prophecy??

Is that about some b*stard Lithuanian banker and ex submariner who hatches a huge plot to take over the West by buying a British football club, only to find he has bought an utter donkey playing in the SPL and proceeds to f*ck em up even more??

:roll:

ok guys and gals ... gonna post an event for next wednesday 11th november.

hope to see u there !!!

i like bug and bee .. but where's next?

dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u can't even read this page what's the chances of u ever finishing a book !!! :roll: :roll:

I am actually impressed. Given the standard of Ciaran's posts, had expected him to be putting 'Viz' forward as his 'book' of the month. :wink: