TF - photos gallery

pandorea

Should TF-photo gallery has a theme monthly or not?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should TF-photo gallery has a theme monthly or not?

• Yes, please
    • No, thanks
    • Once in awhile, like every 3 months or such

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no reason to limit the pool to themed shots. That can be done in having different threads that members can post their shots into that match that theme.

If a member thinks of a theme they'd like to see pictures of, just post a thread with that title. That way there can be many themes going at the same time, and no one has to vote on anything. Just start a thread with a theme, post pictures into that thread if you like, if people don't post into it, it will slowly move off the first page.

This is done on many groups I'm in, and it works very well. The group pool isn't the only way to post pictures to the group.

It also makes it very easy to post comments about the different pictures posted so everyone can see, and read them without having to click on each picture in the pool to see, and comment on the shot.

I will post a thread in the group to show you how it can work. There is an inlimited number of new topics that can be posted, and any member can post into any topic/thread.

koolbreez...just my experiences with flickr.

There is no reason to limit the pool to themed shots. That can be done in having different threads that members can post their shots into that match that theme.

If a member thinks of a theme they'd like to see pictures of, just post a thread with that title. That way there can be many themes going at the same time, and no one has to vote on anything. Just start a thread with a theme, post pictures into that thread if you like, if people don't post into it, it will slowly move off the first page.

This is done on many groups I'm in, and it works very well. The group pool isn't the only way to post pictures to the group.

It also makes it very easy to post comments about the different pictures posted so everyone can see, and read them without having to click on each picture in the pool to see, and comment on the shot.

I will post a thread in the group to show you how it can work. There is an inlimited number of new topics that can be posted, and any member can post into any topic/thread.

koolbreez...just my experiences with flickr.

Thank you so much, koolbreez. It's big help, you should have posted this 2 days ago. :lol:

Just start a thread with a theme, post pictures into that thread if you like,  if people don't post into it, it will slowly move off the first page.

This is just great. So, let me say every member can post a theme. It's gonna be fun. Thank you. :thumbleft:

so... what's up now? we have a theme and we post pictures, right? i've been busy working. tomorrow is day off and think of going to get some snaps. what is the theme at the moment? :wink:

We don't have a theme on the pool but we can post any theme we like on a thread. Please visite http://www.flickr.com/groups/shutternuts/discuss/72157622477815338/

Can I say end of dicussion about theme or not theme? :D

I have a question, we have 27 pictures in the group pool but why I can see only 15 pics. I checked other groups some of them have like over 5000 pics and I can see them all. Can you guys see all 27 pictures there?

Note : never mind. I added one pic and seems like everything is fine now. I can see 28 pic. :wink:

so... what's up now? we have a theme and we post pictures, right? i've been busy working. tomorrow is day off and think of going to get some snaps. what is the theme at the moment? :wink:

We don't have a theme on the pool but we can post any theme we like on a thread. Please visite http://www.flickr.com/groups/shutternuts/discuss/72157622477815338/

Hehe.... added flower pictures.

We can have subjects and we post pictures regardingly each subject.. ? I don't know.. what do you think?

Hehe.... added flower pictures.

We can have subjects and we post pictures regardingly each subject.. ? I don't know.. what do you think?

Sorry Sweetheart, I don't really understand your question. I got up too early today and my brain is slower than usual. :D

amazing creature... she got nice colors !

More than likely a an animal with amazing colors is a Male, not a female, hence he not she.

What a f*cking nitpick!

This one is a "she." The male had even brighter colors.

Might be a South African sprinting Duck, in that case neither a he or a she.... Lets splash it all over the media and see what everyone says.