TF - photos gallery

pandorea

Should TF-photo gallery has a theme monthly or not?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should TF-photo gallery has a theme monthly or not?

• Yes, please
    • No, thanks
    • Once in awhile, like every 3 months or such

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3994995622_9d4b7840df.jpg

ohh look at that.... if ever there was a place to live, that would do it for me..

i'll bet it's not that bloody nice from november through to february !!!

That was May, and it was still cold as a witch's ***. And the pic was shot during the five minutes that the pouring rain stopped before starting again.

It's no wonder that Wordsworth liked summer so much!

ohh look at that.... if ever there was a place to live, that would do it for me..

That was May, and it was still cold as a witch's ***. And the pic was shot during the five minutes that the pouring rain stopped before starting again.

i love going back home to see family and friends .... but the weather is a killer !!!

and from november to february is a nightmare .... getting up in the dark and cold ... going to work in the dark, wet and cold .... coming home in the dark, wet and cold !!! depressing as f**K !!!!!

i love going back home to see family and friends .... but the weather is a killer !!!

and from november to february is a nightmare .... getting up in the dark and cold ... going to work in the dark, wet and cold .... coming home in the dark, wet and cold !!! depressing as f**K !!!!!

never been to where you lived but I take your word for it, if it depressing as f**k, it must be really bad.

I have no problem with dark and cold, all I have to do is light many candles and knit something.

never been to where you lived but I take your word for it, if it depressing as f**k, it must be really bad.

I have no problem with dark and cold, all I have to do is light many candles and knit something.

I was thinking the same when I saw the pic in the first time:

It would be nice to live there.

But then: Hey, where do they use such stones to build a house and what weather would they have there?

Ohhhh noooo!

As Ciaran already pointed out: It is a real killer for me as well, if it's

bloody dark, bloody wet and bloody cold.

Then better Thailand c017.gif

But then: Hey, where do they use such stones to build a house and what weather would they have there?

Ohhhh noooo!

You can think? Does it hurt?

Ohhhh noooo!

You can think? Does it hurt?

Oh yes, it bloody hurt.

Always when I think of you. :twisted: