TF - photos gallery

pandorea

Should TF-photo gallery has a theme monthly or not?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should TF-photo gallery has a theme monthly or not?

• Yes, please
    • No, thanks
    • Once in awhile, like every 3 months or such

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you have to sign up for a yahoo account, I think it just means that you can sign in using a yahoo account if you have one - but I might be wrong.

I think using a flickr group would be useful as you could post multiple comments on any photo without the need to quote, you can use HTML and there's even a forum provided withink each group. I think it would be easier joining and uploading to flickr than it would be to TF - just talking from experience though.

Just a few suggestions :)

I'm gonna get a yahoo account then. (just for flickr sakes) but if any of you guys are a flickr master, perhaps you could take over and create a TF-photo group there (because it's gonna take me some time to get around the flickr thingy). Any one?

Btw, any suggestion for the first theme of TF photos gallery?

I'm gonna get a yahoo account then. (just for flickr sakes) but if any of you guys are a flickr master, perhaps you could take over and create a TF-photo group there (because it's gonna take me some time to get around the flickr thingy). Any one?

Btw, any suggestion for the first theme of TF photos gallery?

Smile.

Great Idea Nikki

Specially since I got my new Nikon lol

First Subject hmm not sure maybe where we live our city and how we see it

That's one very good theme suggestion, Sean. I still don't know how we should pick the theme. Should we vote for it?

Anyway, nipples and nudity are great theme but I'm not sure if flickr allowed that, I don't want to get ban, you see but for bikini pics should be ok.

Anyway, nipples and nudity are great theme but I'm not sure if flickr allowed that, I don't want to get ban, you see but for bikini pics should be ok.

There will probably be some good bikini subjects at my b-day pool party this weekend...I think that's a wonderful idea.

:D

Tonnes of nude galleries on flickr.... Thought i better check to make sure..

:shock:

There will probably be some good bikini subjects at my b-day pool party this weekend...I think that's a wonderful idea.

Tonnes of nude galleries on flickr.... Thought i better check to make sure..

:shock:

is that what they call 'suffering for your art'?