What's in your camera bag?

pandorea

about $20,000 of beaten up, scratched old lenses and cams that have had the a*s kicked out of them... New aperture blades in 2 lens and new shutter blades in 2 cams....

But hey, all paid for itself many times over.....

web.jpg?ver=12536266900001

It's been fun making myself the next prime target of a local burglary..

I opened this page on the train home to Glasgow and 2 wee neds looked over my shoulder and asked 'where does that guy live?'

:)

I opened this page on the train home to Glasgow and 2 wee neds looked over my shoulder and asked 'where does that guy live?'

Somewhere needed a hot wax candle, a lighter, a glass of water and air freshener. go figure. :D

Oh that's the 'fun' table..... i'm saving that for another thread :shock:

ps.. you missed the baby wipes and dvd sherlock!!

Since I have back problem... seems like chronic pain from work I have done when I was younger.

Yes, I always travel with SLR cam + Zoom lens + wide angle lens + normal lens + heavy tripod. Good that I have change my career and my positions no more those kinda things.

Nowaday, travelling is my hobby, just take photos to remind the places I have been that's all...So I carry small camera bag... it just has a DSLR like and lens cleaner, AA battery... CF cards. Calcutator, and knife.

Anyway, photography is still a part of my job just 20%, in the camera bag has DSLR, zoom lens, wide angle lens, I don't like to carry all of them, I just know the purpose and the place I will prepare the suitable equibments.

So pity, for video stuff, I still don't have HDV camera bag, Sony only gave me a hard case which too heavy for me, it's better carry bare camera and its tripod.

Nowaday, travelling is my hobby, just take photos to remind the places I have been that's all...So I carry small camera bag... it just has a DSLR like and lens cleaner, AA battery... CF cards. Calcutator, and knife.

knife, you say. :shock: What will you do with the knife, sis? You're one dangerous lady. :D

knife, you say. :shock: What will you do with the knife, sis? You're one dangerous lady. :D

lol

back to the old day, I went trekking with my friends, we were all women went up to the mouthain... stayed in a tent, when dark fall I thought there was someone stood in front of our tent... I didn't know his/her purpose but that person shouldn't be there to scare us. We really want some weapons but we didn't have... and i couldn't find my kniff (for cooking) it might be somewhere.

We had only a long stick seems like that person knew he went away in just one blink.

After that I always have a kniff and a cutter (if i don't forget) just in case I wanna cut something. They're so useful.

I always keep mine loaded with condoms in one of the pockets. They make for good jokes when I hand them out to the girls.

You remind me my classmate, I borrowed his camera bag I found a pack of condom in there... I told him about that when i brought his bag back.. :oops:

and asked him to check next time before he gave it to the others

I always keep mine loaded with condoms in one of the pockets. They make for good jokes when I hand them out to the girls.

You remind me my classmate, I borrowed his camera bag I found a pack of condom in there... I told him about that when i brought his bag back.. :oops:

Did it bother you that the bag had condoms in it? There is absolutely nothing wrong with coming across another person's convenient place for carrying 6 or 7 condoms.

charming!!!

but safe.

True! but you know what is safer? Stop screwing around!!!!

Golly gee wilikers. I am not screwing around on the side (nor straight ahead). I take pictures of some girls, they make a good way to have a laugh, make a joke, start a conversation and get people relaxed.

Screw around???? perish the thought. :winky:

:D

Did it bother you that the bag had condoms in it? There is absolutely nothing wrong with coming across another person's convenient place for carrying 6 or 7 condoms.

Nothing wrong, I might used the wrong word... I gave my "suggestion" that might be better...

Nothing wrong that he put condom in his camera bag... save sex is good thing. But as a Thai guy I think he felt embarass when he knew i found his condom. I suggested cuz we have Thai "Girl" friends some of them can't accept that.

Nothing serious from what I said... It's just remind me, that's all.

charming!!!

but safe.

True! but you know what is safer? Stop screwing around!!!!

Golly gee wilikers. I am not screwing around on the side (nor straight ahead). I take pictures of some girls, they make a good way to have a laugh, make a joke, start a conversation and get people relaxed.

Screw around???? perish the thought. :winky:

:D

Thank for information. But I didn't ask!!! :roll: :roll:

p.s learn how to use quote box, will ya?

daves-cambag.jpg

Took this pic with my old Olympus e-510 with the standard 14-42mm lens

In the pic

Olympus e-30

8mm Fish Eye lens

FL-50R Flash

50mm 1:2 Macro Digital Lens

70-300mm Telephoto Digital Lens

12-60mm Telephoto Wide Angle Digital Lens

Lowepro Strap with memory patch

Lowepro Carrying Over the shoulder bag

I've got a tripod but it's packed away