The trouble with love is..

Aphrodite

Guyz I need ur advice on my relationship with a guy im truly deeply madly in love with. The thing is we both have been haunting by his ex which of course its really bothering me!! Its like he normally doesn?t really think about her when hes with me. But as soon as she was trying to call or text him, it makes him feel like he cant forget her! He has to move out his old apartment just to get away from her but she still keep calling & texting. Im gong crazy cos of her! Until 2 nights ago, she found us I mean she found where hes staying and came to the apartment! He asked me to hide from her cos he?s afraid that she might hurt or slap me. Now im so confused and so is he! The reason why she came by cos her mum is about to die and laying at the hospital and she needs money. He gave her that money of course.. cos he said he respects her mum a lot. The truth came out yesterday when he was so confused and asked how I feel about him. I?d say I love him so much. So I asked him how he really feels about me then. Here comes what he replied

?I know your right for me but I have so much love for her it hurts and when love hurts it don?t work then you came along and im so confused cause I know your right for me I?d be stupid to let you go im just scared that you will hurt me right now my heart is in tears and it hurts so much I cant stand the fact the she would be with someone else I know im selfish about that but being strong is so hard so ******* hard.?

I was crying when I read it. I thought he loved her and would never choose me. That?s what I understood even though when I called him, he said I misunderstood cos he would never ever get back to her. He just hurts when she keeps saying shes going to sleep with other guyz all the time. I know that she was lying!! However, he said he would never ever let me go. He?d be with me rather than with her. I felt a bit relieved..

But guyz can I trust this love? I mean I love him so much but im afraid he might wanna get back to her cos he?s still in love with her. The other night was a nightmare when she sat down in front of his room begging him to get back to her. I know hes not that strong so pls help me out. Im going nut now??

Girl your heart is in trouble you are dealing with a selfish man! The above comments are very well said but I tell you he is not there to support you as well because he can't fight for you and all he can do is let you hide?? err DUHHH??? If a person doesn't feel anything towards to his/her why bother right? Past is past and move on... Hey this guy of yours has a new chapter/life with you, he must forget things in the past and start a new... I know you still care for this person but are you willing to take a "risk"? I can say he's trying to toy you around... tell him to grow up! geesh...

I just love him too much u know. She needs his money for her mom's ceremony cos she cant afford it. the hopital would cost something like 10,000 baht a night. I just dont know what to say. His best friend said to him and he told me that he never smile but always have fight when he was with that *****, in contrast, when hes with me, hes always smiling and look so happy. thats why I think hes deeply in love with me. its just like he cant get over her since they have a long relatioship and (very rare) good memory. I dont know guyz I just wanna give it a try...

and of course he can protect me cos he said even though that girl came up to me, he wouldnt let that happen. .. he just wanted to protect thing that might happen. I dont know... :(

Maybe you should break up with him.

He is confused, he cannot make up his mind. Not that he is not a good guy, but he is not ready to commit yet. He obviously has difficulty sorting his feelings and if you are not prepared to wait for him to do so, you should leave him. No need to be rough with him though. Forget the thing about hiding you, maybe he knows the other woman can be dangerous.

Good luck,

harley, u are right. she's super ***** and very dangerous. He said about her that she's always calling him a name (ai-hear blar balr..) and even worse wishing him to die before his birthday...

Jim Im sure he will not get back to her. I'll be patient enough and wait till hes ready which I guess its almost there. I just got a msg this morning "he cant stop thinking about me last night" probably cos when I called him last night, I was so angry unablt to control myself and said to him like

"she was just a thing u had, now its stolen thats why u still want it back. but the thing is so worthless. i guess u can just replace it with a new better one"

I dont know I just hope he understood it.. here hes coming back.. hopefully!

I know I might sound stupid but after spoke to him at lunch time, he said he told her last night to back off. Now he promises he will try to get away from her. I cant believe she asked him to go to sleep with her last night as well! Thank god for hes not going.

I dont know as long as he chooses me, Im willing to take a risk ..

It is soo obvious that the guy is not over his ex.. The thing about her mother, well ok, he has respect for her mum... But that's it..

U do not belong there; no matter how hurting it might be, u need to leave him.

That is with only one exception, he must cut off all ties to his ex.. I mean ALL. No phone calls, text messages, whatever!...

And he has to let the ex know that... Let's face it, she gets the idea that she can run over to him anytime and have "full control", she'll use it as an advantage.

What's up with him hiding you from her anyway? :evil: If he really wants you over her, he should be able to stand up for you.. Doesn't that make you feel like the outsider in a three way relationship? (like dating a married man)..

I don't think U deserve to be treated like that...