KomsunInBangkok

We are looking for a professional model manager to manage and promote the career of our 7 year old luk-krung daughter. She has been a professional model since she was 3, appearing on TV twice (Sunya Mahachon, and Tum Sip). She has done several catwalk shows in departments stores, as well as TV commercials and advertising photo shoots. She is poised, easy to manage, and takes direction well.

The person we are looking for must be willing to work for standard manager's commission in return for promoting her career and pushing up her earnings. The more she makes the more you will.

Interested? Please call 081 828 0871 any time to discuss.

• 5 weeks later...
bloody hell they start them young now!!

Rather than a professional model shouldn't she be a professional school-girl???

She's been modeling since she was 2.5 years, and she's doing very well in school, in the top 5 every time. She loves modeling. It gets her out to meet lots of other kids. She's been on TV a couple of times, does the catwalk shows, appears in magazines and advertising media like this month's Big C advertising sent to homes around Thailand.

Now she needs a good manager to help her and her younger sister develop their full potential.

Tata is also famous when is just teenage. She is a luk-krung too.

She began her career by winning a song contest. One of Tata's flaw is that she is too confident according to Thais' opinion. I think that she succeeded because her parents support her and believe in her. I admire her ambition, not giving up the goal to be a world famous singing star.

Tata's voice is good but it is uncomparable with the voice of a 13 years old girl, Amy Diamond. (Swedish-British) I can't believe that Amy's voice could be such powerful at this age.

Don't forget about security when she become famous.I can't help thinking of an American phedophile who was just caught in Thailand this year as a suspected of killing a kid's model which I didn't remember the name.

Now I will try to find the Big C catalogue.

Tata is also famous when is just teenage. She is a luk-krung too.

She began her career by winning a song contest. One of Tata's flaw is that she is too confident according to Thais' opinion.

Don't forget about security when she become famous.I can't help thinking of an American phedophile who was just caught in Thailand this year as a suspected of killing a kid's model which I didn't remember the name.

Now I will try to find the Big C catalogue.

I have heard other Thais say this about Tata. Most farung think that Thais lack confidence in themselves and this is what is holding Thailand back. Tata got where she is today because you need a lot of self confidence to get to the top. You also need to be dedicated and work hard, but confidence is a very big part of the equation.

I've helped my daughters develop self confidence too. Even the young one, 18 months old, is very confident and outgoing. Both of them will do well in life, and of course I will fully support them in whatever path they choose for their lives.