how to attach pics on here?

chonmanee

Dear my beloved Admin,

As a long term member who love TF so much, can I ask for a favour? Could you please post the HOW TO for this in detail. I heard this question so many times already. :roll:

Highly appreciated for your promt response on this matter. (Not sure if you get back from Pattaya yet, I'm waiting patiently)

Best,

BabyOiy

Thank you very much DannyBoy! So i can only paste pics from website only? not from my folders?

p.s. very beautiful picture by the way! :lol:

Correct. You can link or paste to forums and to your journals only stuff with url address (http://www.sitename.com/picture.jpg).

To my best knowledge, you can not put direct video on forum,good thing. But in journal you can (that is question also asked many times and I think you can make quick search for that. I also have some sort of journal on that thing)

how can i attach pics or vdo clips on here? can u please help me? :oops:

Yes, I know how, but it depends on what you want to add it to. A journal? PM me and I'll tell you.

As for photos, the procedure is a bit different for journals, forums, and private messages. Abut again, I can tell you how.

I've already suggested to AdminTF that a FAQ's page be added to TF which he has noted and acknowledged. That will be coming sometime soon.