Displaying Thai fonts - Windows XP

khun_lung

Quite a long time ago someone had a problem with the Lexitron Thai>English>Thai dictionary that it would not display Thai fonts. I've searched the forum archives and can't find the fix! I recently had to reinstall XP and now I can't see Thai fonts in Lexitron. Anyone know or remember the fix?

• 1 month later...

I'm an IT professional.....

go to start>control panel>regional & languages> click on languages tab on top> check both of the boxes on the bottom>click on apply and wait for it to install the files> then click on Details> here you can add the thai language keyboard>then click on advanced and put a check in the top check box> click apply and ok until you're out of the screen. Restart and you should have thai fonts. If not then in the langauges setting syou will have go through and select it from the list. Hope that helps

you can't do unicode unless you install the support for the asian languages. You also will not be able to type in any asian languages. These are not installed by default and you can select either Pattachote or kedmanee.

SO next time know what you are talking about because with installing support for right to left langauges and the asian fonts..... Thai will not be correct.