Great place for a party....

Chris

What do you think is a great place to throw a party (except for the regular bed, qbar, mystique, narcissus clubs which we already visit frequently).

I was thinking about putting up an event in spasso....

What are your thoughts? Any other places that are great and maybe not so well-known.. ?

Spassos is a great place for a night out but I wouldnt think so for a party. I have had 2 birthday parties there and they were great fun but it gets so crowded after 10.30 any area set aside gets lost after that time by people moving in if its a busy night.

Other than the places you mentioned, have a think about My Bar at the Dusit Thani, and Riva at the Sheraton, both have areas that can be set aside and remain closed to traffic, My Bar has a Jazz theme and Riva a band similiar to Spassos.

Have fun.

Riva's was my 2nd choice but I read somewhere it was being renovated. Will check... any other suggestions....

I've also heard of a place called mojos (quite different than the places before) but heard they have a good rnb band on saturday as well. Any reviews?

Also heard about The Pent but no info on whether it's good or not... Let's hear it :-)