Local and International Marketing staff required.

mike.television

-I currently have 5 telemarketing positions available (Thai/Asian).

-3 ?tele-Liaison? positions (international).

The positions vacant are telemarketing to UK and North America collating data. We are based in The Empire Tower, Sathorn. We are a BOI registered company. You will be working as part of a large international team. More details upon request.

Requirements.

1. (Both Positions) Must be fluent English, If you feel you?re not sure about the level of your English, then it probably won?t be good enough, fluent means fluent.

2. Self-confident and Very Self-motivated.

3. Able to work as part of a close team.

4. A desire for success.

5. No exp necessary.

Strong out going personalities is more important than degrees and certificates for all positions.

Package.

1. All positions have a 90 day probation period.

2. Telemarketing position THB20,000 ? THB30,000 depending on age and experience.

3. ?tele-Liaison? positions THB50,000 + Bonuses expected OTE THB80,000 ? THB150,000. All legal expenses for work permit covered by the company. 2 year contacts offered on completion of probation.

4. 20 days paid holiday per year.

We are a fairly new company so there is lots of opportunity in both positions for career development.

The Telemarketing positions are well suited for Filipino?s (because of their standard of English).

Anyway, if any of the above is of interest, let me know and I will get my office manager to contact you back.

• 3 weeks later...