Sports you are good at?

Down2Earth

Used to play football...but now i mostly watch it. Cheers for LIVERPOOL :)

Played some tennis as little but now im to big and slow :(

Like swimming, volleyball and can always play a game and two of badminton, pool, dart and bowling.

I have a green card in golf but have not played for some time now.

Football tennis is fun, especially on sandy beaches.

I don`t know how to write this in English but we call it something like croquet..... your goal is to get the ball between posts and .... get to the finish first to try and knock your opponents out. This is our kind of sport now that our stomach`s get bigger and bigger. We have tournaments in it for fun.... and fun it is. You know this game?

I am no good in basketball, have never played icehockey, and don`t even know the rules of cricket, baseball and american football.

But throw in a "sports party" with fun and booze and I`m there :)

..:: :roll:

Jumped back to tennis court again today after have been away from my (old) racket for long time ( 3 more years )..

1 hr. in tennis was long like 24 hrs. we spent our 60 mins. in tennis court by hitting ball .. running catch ball 30 min. chat 20 then hit ball and run again another 10 min. :? ..lol.. . Tennis coach / trainer is urgently needed. :!:

Belly dancing I suppose ~ especially after 1 dozen beers :oops:

Frightening thought.

Belly sponsored by James Boag

Oops! It's time to buy some James Boag's shares ... I can see the stock price going rocket high very soon ~

Share price growth based on high visibility marketing approach and belly awareness

Buy me some shares

• 4 months later...