Difference between "having sex" and "making l

Thonglith

Siam, agian with the logic and intelligent answer, where will he stop?!? yes, the eyes tell you everything. You could be in the middle of the craziest ****, and her eyes will bring you back to where it is, and where it should be. girls lead the way in this matter, perhaps because the may be more sensual beings to begin with... :?

The difference when you are in love is that the sex is far more satisfying and fulfilling. Every smell, sound, touch, taste is amplified ten fold. The person you are in love with can turn you on just by walking in the room. Its a feeling money can not buy, can not be understood and can not be controlled. Its a feeling I have and its the best feeling in the world ........ :D

Well... Considering the number of people who read the question and didn't answer it seems like it's something obvious to lots of people. Seems like that what people agree on are the difference of pleasure and that the difference mainly remains within the partner.

Having sex is somehow a mechanical thing that men are supposed to experience most of the time and then possible with anybody, but I guess I was mostly wondering if making love to someone you don't love was something possible...

My boss said the difference was about 1,500 bahts between the two. When he returned me the question, I was thinkin' that maybe the answer could be "condom", but no. Wrong again. IoI

Thx everybody who contributed. :)

The difference between "having sex" and "making love... is "the connection and passion between two people".

says the girl who in another forum said she wants a gay bf, so she can experience new things....

:P lol

just kidding lipp

You know that i'm always confused na... p'paul... :wink: