Is it so hard to maintain a long distance love?

Anny

I think long distance is hard but you really got to seize the moment. however on the bright side is that u get ot have ur own space as well coz sometimes face to face relationship ppl get suffocated coz they stick ot each other TOO much...

I think just like in any relationship committment is the key and guess in long distance it's a bit harder because of the fact that we can't see each other and the small things we pick up through body language have to be communicated between each other as well as the usual relationship stuff! This way you keep each other informed of ur daily events sothat it's like as if the person lived through the day with you... but getitng though this kind of committment is hard because we all are busy and it's hard to make time for each other when the other half is not really in our daily life!

A good thought for you who having long distance is that to think your relationship as life's test to see if things will work out between you two and make ur relationship stronger! BUt you need to be trust worthy and be able to trust the other is very important! communication is the key i think :wink:

nah, wonderboy .. hehe give u new nick though.

I know how hard is it, now I also got love in long distance but Im fine with that I became baby sometime when he didnt give me time but I still fine with this love. I never worried about anyother girls. I only worried when I cant contact him sometime. I dont think it's hard coz I dont think I have to try to do but I do anything for our love. Normally I cant feel any hot feeling with another guy while im already in love. Now problem is when we will meet each other once again ... :wink: maybe next 2 weeks pray for me wonderboy !! :P

well... i think its not hard to love long distance love...if you trust him trully...

one side must be polire and good to Compromize...then it will work..

i can say Long Distance love then more power then the in person love..

thorw chatt.. or else.. its easy to tell some one about your self.. no matter its bad or good...

I totally agree with theboywonder. A major part of a relationship is sharing experiences and growing together. It's tough to walk the same road from 5000 miles away. It can be done but I think the ones that last are rare. However, I hope and pray that it does work out for all of you who are now in one.