Lies

neo_night_uk

If you had a friend who you thought was true but was really a fake would you just walk away from the  

143 members have voted

1. 1. If you had a friend who you thought was true but was really a fake would you just walk away from the

• Yes, I would walk away cause their actions show they lie to me about who they say they are.
    • No. I stay friends (take the risk)
    • No I stay friends but be cautious

Another posting on Lies

Mant ppl have made friends in TF and some are very popular. but what if you find out that even though they good to you they are lie to others to hurt and decieve.

Whould you day thats a friend you want???

Would you decide to walk away as they indirectly lied to you and how can you trust that person to be really honest to you.

Or be their friend and stay cautious.

Or ignore what you know and wait till you are the next person lied to.

for me..it is depend

-- how much is the lie

-- how i can deal with it

-- the one important thing..who is the lier and how much i care them..

If i care them enough..I will find out what wrong..why they were lies to me...I don't know it would be a good idea or not..I just wanna know why who i care do the bad thing to me..thats all.. after I know the reason or the truth.. I will decide to walk away or give them a chance later

If I don't care them enough.. I just walk away.. don't want to know anything more...

I would remain an "acquaintance" not a friend, as they obviously aren't to be trusted.

However, if their lies and deceptions hurt someone whom I regard as a real friend, then I wouldn't even remain their acquaintance. Actually, I'd give them a piece of my mind, then end contact. Someone who hurts my friends can't be my friend. I would hope my friends would feel the same way if someone like that hurt me.

It is amazing, some of the things I see on this site. There are clearly some people here who are chronic liars and get their rocks off hurting others. And yes, they remain popular because they happen to be good looking and are whores for attention. Beneath their fine, smooth skin, however, they are as ugly as can be.

Such a shame.

I love Michael Moore. I just don't like people who are chronic liars and who hurt others while doing it. How would that make me CIA, Mormon or whatever? And anyone who knows me, and you don't, knows I'm not far right on anything. I'm not asking people to be saints. Everybody lies at some point or another for various reasons. I'm talking about chronic liars and people who get off on hurting others. And there are people like that. Why should I like them? Do you?