firefox users

XCHANELX

On the topic of extensions for Firefox it may be helpful to list a few useful extensions to those of us that are relatively new to Firefox. I've been using Firefox since the 0.6 beta version and have never looked back. Extensions allow you to 'pimp' your browser if you like but there can be to much of a good thing and I have cut the many I used to add in the past to my Firefox to a few essentials which I have running currently.

- Dictionaries (Hooray for all the dyslexics and yes, you can have more than just British English :wink: ...I have German as well and there is a list with various other languages)

- Dictionary Switcher (lets you switch between your different dictionaries)

- Quick Locale Switcher (a bit like the above, can automatically select the language dictionary based on the top level domain)

- NoScript (stops any scripts being executed on web pages for those safety conscious amongst us...a bit of a pain at first but it will remember which scripts you have allowed on pages you frequently visit)

- IE Tab (lets you open a web page in IE in a FF tab...there are still a few pages that only seem to be working with IE :roll: )

- IE View (Similar to the above for more stubborn cases)

- PDF Download (Let's you bypass downloads to view them first or save them where you want them)

- Addblock Plus (to stop any pesky pop-ups)

- Cooliris Previews (pops up a preview of a page or photo by hovering over its link)

- Forecastfox (if you want to know the weather in Kiruna whilst drinking Margueritas on a beach and surfing the web than this would just do that)

- FootieFox (if you are a member of the TF Loonies League, you know why you want this if not you may join Ian in the lower ranks... :twisted: )

There are loads and loads of them but these ones I use all the time.

)

- FootieFox (if you are a member of the TF Loonies League, you know why you want this if not you may join Ian in the lower ranks... :twisted: )

:?: :?:

Hobbes mate, you're heading for points deduction... :wink:

Damn, you are like the Eye of Horus...does nothing ever gets past you?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:wink:

• 1 year later...