shall i move to bangkok permanently ??????????????

dannyboy

Question

4 answers to this question

Umm..who's to say.Have you spend more then 9 months at a time here?

If not, the honeymoon period should wain after that.I think if your just getting by in Thailand, however u define that, you may be happier back home.But I like the small business opportunites in Thailand, much easier to get something started then where I'm from.I think the best deal is to work your arse off at home, then put your feet up for 3-4 months at a time.Then head back for your summer, if your jobs allows that.

Hmmmm...........Will my suggestion actually waver your opinion? Can I actually help you to decide whether to permanently change your life?

These are questions that you must answer within yourself as was mentioned two posts above. Think before you leap, weigh up the pro's and con's and sit yourself down to decide.

i am a nice friendly guy, but i'm in a funny mood today because the payroll at my work is unbalanced and their is a certain 'angst' amongst the staff........................So...........

My first reaction to reading 'Shall I move to Bangkok permanently' 'I really don't know what to do'

That's like telling the shelfstacker down at Tesco's:

"I really can't decide which Milk to buy!!"

Come on Danny...............How can we help you decide? Make the decision and be true to yourself!!

If you can think of three good reasons to do something then do it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

all due respect

:D