Spying on ur partner

Dr_Sassy

Have you ever checked your partner's mobile phone (missed calls, received called, dialed numbers, me  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever checked your partner's mobile phone (missed calls, received called, dialed numbers, me

• Yeah...Why not? Just curious if he/she is flirting with anyone/cheating on me or not.
    • No way.. my partner's privacy is also my priority. I trust him/her.

If there's no trust then there's no point having a relationship

yeah...i totally agree to 2unique, a good relationship is definately based on trust and understanding.

I think everyone deserve their own privacy as long as you didn't cross the line. When you started to feel doubt or started to have question in a relationship, i would suggest that you should ask your partner coz there is no need for spying. When you start the spying thingy eventually you will get addicted to it, there is always a NO full stop to the action of spying once you have start it coz people tend to get curious. It will only get worst in a relationship. Later in the day, u will only reconize the words 'Depress', 'unhappy', 'complaint' in you.

Ermmm,not my idea of relationship and I do agree about trust and giving repect to each other privacy :)

Unless I apparently can see something wrong is happening!! I would ask out or

"investigate" to get a proof myself and see how long he can keep it secretly before beating him onto the ground (probably to death)!! :x :evil:

heheh jokin' (I'm innocent) :P:P

check!

it is not a mater of respecting privacy.

if you love someone, and are dedicating 100% of your heart to them, so much that there is no "you" anymore..it is best to know the "TRUTH"...not just wonder.

i "tapped" my telephone on a few.....to thais, it means i secretly recorded all phone calls)

i caught 2 women i lived with having sex with others.

it is better to KNOW than only wonder or have blind trust.

blind trust is somewhat foolish.........

hehe this is a really good topic sis :D

well, one of my friend's BF had a bad habbit that he brought his mobile everywhere with him even when hes on toilet...lol. she doulted if he had anything to hide from her or afraid that she will check out sth. secret. but everytime he picked up the phone in front of her n speak frankly.that really made her confused.so she spoke out her mind the other day.n he explained that coz he had been living alone for a long time so its a habbit to bring his mobile everywhere even at shower or on toilet, just coz dont want to miss any important call.but since that doesnt make her feel good then he will not do that anymore...

for me,i never spied on my BF's sms or anything else.,if there anything i curious or confuse then i will just ask n speak out my mind.make a conversation to clarify things,but not spy on him.

^^ :oops:

Yeah used to and found out I was right that he was cheating.

I don't do it again or at least try to resist it unless I had a good reason to do so.

Now I checked his IP address cos he travels a lot and only recently that he had not told me the truth about where he's at. Before that I already suspected his location and asked questions and he kept feeding me with BS and it turned out that I was right he was in the bleeding Philippines which made me go :roll: cos they kinda have the same reputation as Thailand

Then he told me that it's for good cause and I bought it cos I didn't want to pick up a fight.

for me,i never spied on my BF's sms or anything else.,if there anything i curious or confuse then i will just ask n speak out my mind.make a conversation to clarify things,but not spy on him.

oh oh oh... but.... :roll: but yesterday you asked me to install Back Orifice when he is away from his laptop... and hack all of his passwords, check his mobile bill online, his creditcard statement and all that.... :roll:

and you call this "I'm-not-spying-on-him?"

LOL kidding, sis.. :oops:

oh oh oh... but.... :roll: but yesterday you asked me to install Back Orifice when he is away from his laptop... and hack all of his passwords, check his mobile bill online, his creditcard statement and all that.... :roll:

now i want my money back :P n i will never hire u again :cry: hahaha

now i want my money back :P n i will never hire u again :cry: hahaha

I have better solution - hire hitman and let your boy know... I will send my number! :twisted:

i know that meanwhile u will help him right? men.all foxes .oops lol

• 5 years later...