Destiny - do you believe in it?

khun_lung

Destiny. Fate. Do you believe that what happens in your life is pre-determined and will happen no matter what you do?

I do believe that destiny plays a role in our lives. Something just happens over which we have no control and causes a change in what we do, how we think. But I also believe that we control our own destinies. Was it by destiny that you met that special guy or girl?

When fate gives us an opportunity, or gives us something terrible, we can usually make decisions that will shape how destiny will affect us, in other words, we can control our own destinies. But those who were destined to be caught by the tsunami were not as fortunate. They could not choose nor control. Wrong place, wrong time.

What do you think?

Destiny. Fate. Do you believe that what happens in your life is pre-determined and will happen no matter what you do?

I do believe that destiny plays a role in our lives. Something just happens over which we have no control and causes a change in what we do, how we think. But I also believe that we control our own destinies. Was it by destiny that you met that special guy or girl?

When fate gives us an opportunity, or gives us something terrible, we can usually make decisions that will shape how destiny will affect us, in other words, we can control our own destinies. But those who were destined to be caught by the tsunami were not as fortunate. They could not choose nor control. Wrong place, wrong time.

What do you think?

I ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY believe in it... i do believe that fate has controlled our life most of time. there's always a sign before something happened if i look for it carefully. it may sound a bit crazy but i do read horoscope everyday (at least I try) things mostly happened as it says. well i'd take it as a guideline cos its US who control our life to turn out to be like. fate only plays a role. so i just keep in mind that "what is meant to be is meant to be" and if ur talkin about ur destiny, everybody has their soul mate. u just dont know when ur gonna meet one, but he/she is already there for u.

I ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY believe in it... i do believe that fate has controlled our life most of time. there's always a sign before something happened if i look for it carefully. it may sound a bit crazy but i do read horoscope everyday (at least I try) things mostly happened as it says. well i'd take it as a guideline cos its US who control our life to turn out to be like. fate only plays a role. so i just keep in mind that "what is meant to be is meant to be" and if ur talkin about ur destiny, everybody has their soul mate. u just dont know when ur gonna meet one, but he/she is already there for u.

I met someone a long time ago, online actually but since then we have met in real many times. I truly believe that fate brought us together and that there is a purpose. But years later still trying to find out what that purpose is...what God intended. So sometimes it's puzzling. Yes, I do believe in fate or destiny but I also believe that we most often have some control of it too.

I met someone a long time ago, online actually but since then we have met in real many times. I truly believe that fate brought us together and that there is a purpose. But years later still trying to find out what that purpose is...what God intended. So sometimes it's puzzling. Yes, I do believe in fate or destiny but I also believe that we most often have some control of it too.

I understand what u mean. there's a real similar issue here too. i always wonder what God intended to do with us? why the heck do i have to meet him and fall in love and cant forget about him. something happened in ur relationship for a reason and sometimes it really freaks me out. u know same **** happened to us at the same time so manyyyy times! what can i say?! our life is in god's hands. bless me god!