artistic people wanted - any kind (painters,... ) contact me

Chris

For a project I'm looking for creative people... artists..

I'm looking for graphical/visual artists.. painters, sketchers, sculptors or other people with artistic insights and skills.

Send me more information about what your skills are and pictures of some of your finest creations..

Send me a brief introduction about your creations, about your ambitions, send me some pictures of your finest works and if you have a website or other contact details also send it along.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You can reach me at [email protected]

P.P.S. If you have friends who are artists/itic... let them know as well. Print out this message and show it to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For a project I'm looking for creative people... artists..

I'm looking for graphical/visual artists.. painters, sketchers, sculptors or other people with artistic insights and skills.

Send me more information about what your skills are and pictures of some of your finest creations..

Send me a brief introduction about your creations, about your ambitions, send me some pictures of your finest works and if you have a website or other contact details also send it along.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You can reach me at artxxxxstartcitygroup.co.th

P.P.S. If you have friends who are artists/itic... let them know as well. Print out this message and show it to them.

I'm a proper ******* artist, give me a bag of gold!