dirty chaeting Liverpool

Aces_up

Interesting article :D

http://msn.football365.com/story/0,17033,13852_4489118,00.html

"The man who brokered the sale of Chelsea to Roman Abramovich fears Liverpool may have to sell their top players as a result of the global credit crisis."

Keith Harris, the chairman of investment bank Seymour Pierce, says that Tom Hicks and George Gillett may struggle to make the repayments on the loan of around £350million they took out to buy the club and purchase players such as Fernando Torres and Ryan Babel

"Giiven that Torres and Babel were purchased using borrowed cash, they will be the most likely candidates to be sold."

I would throw in Gerrard to be safe...

Whoever I like, they will be gone from Liverpool very soon Poborsky, Berger, Baros and now maybe Torres... Why this world is so cruel to me!!!

Interesting article :D

http://msn.football365.com/story/0,17033,13852_4489118,00.html

"The man who brokered the sale of Chelsea to Roman Abramovich fears Liverpool may have to sell their top players as a result of the global credit crisis."

Keith Harris, the chairman of investment bank Seymour Pierce, says that Tom Hicks and George Gillett may struggle to make the repayments on the loan of around £350million they took out to buy the club and purchase players such as Fernando Torres and Ryan Babel

"Giiven that Torres and Babel were purchased using borrowed cash, they will be the most likely candidates to be sold."

I would throw in Gerrard to be safe...

Whoever I like, they will be gone from Liverpool very soon Poborsky, Berger, Baros and now maybe Torres... Why this world is so cruel to me!!!

because you are so forgiving... :lol: