Finally ! Miami Vice 1984-1989 done ! Who wants a copy?

Matador007

If you don't know the show:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Vice

Well it took forever(2 months) to download on apartment wifi, and spots around Bangkok. But the classic Miami Vice is now complete.

I downloaded it to a private server in Europe first, took 2 days. But been getting it by FTP from there since (Christmas).

For some technicals, its 512x384 resolution, and 350megs per episode. I've split it up into 1/2 season per DVD for 10 DVDs total.

I am not looking to get rich, just cover the cost of 10 blanks, and transport to get to you (MRT/BTS).

I just want to share this great show with all of you :)

Reply here, and we can get in touch.

Available to Bangkok, and Pattaya as I make occasional visits there.

I also have A-Team & WWF Saturday Night Main Event from the 80/90s to download. So if you know a really fast internet spot, just let me know :)

Take care !!

--Marcello

Wow, i'd love to have that series. Since i travel a lot, i like to keep series on my HD, can i hand it over to you and you copy it? I could pay a bit of course, i like Miami Vice a lot.

I just downloaded "Streethawk", that bike doing 300mph in the cities...haha. Other "great" series are "V" and of course Knight Rider.

I recommend www.sharethefiles.com for any series ever made, movies too. But you need to install emule first.

Tom