Wishful Thinking and Indecisive Wars

For you Oh AssMunchicus:

Main Entry: HISTRIONICS

Function:

noun plural but singular or plural in construction

Date: 1864

1 : theatrical performances 2 : deliberate display of emotion for effect

Come talk to me when you purchase a D I C T I O N A R Y.

or....just TALK to the hand....

The usual insults of course. Why do I bother.

Here you go Mr Oh-why-do-people-think-I'm-such-an-a**hole:

The more appropriate word would have been historicity, not histrionics. Your failed attempt at a save is ruined only by the fact that his post did not contain a display of emotion, and did contain a reference to history.

Fail.

Stalking? That's good coming from Ciaran's No. 1 fan. I doubt there's ever been a more specrapular display of stalking on TF. Please note I've completely not bothered to respond to any of your trolling for weeks, even when you addressed your insults to me personally. Any further insults will be met by extreme indifference.

a. old man Petes angry ravings and mad ragings against the Bushes and all American politicians are everywhere for all to see. Even in threads that have **** all to do with politics. Mention George Bush or even a potted plant that happens to be a bush and old man Pete comes out with his tired rantings. The very definition of histrionics.

b. your erroneous highlighting of what you presumed was my mistake in word usage was what, if not an insult. Was it meant to be a compliment. I think not. As usual, you insult and then feign innocence. And act oh so offended that one is levied in return. Try being human towards me and I'll return the favor. We spoke amicably a few times before your la la crusade began. I'm sure it's possible again.

c. There may be two or three instances where I posted insults "at" ciaran before he threw an insult my way. There are a score and more instances of ciaran hurling insults my way with zero provocation.

Of course, you'll go on believing as your fantasies lead you.

That you think I am an a**hole, I take as a badge of honor. Were I to be admired by your ilk...well, I'd sooner be admired by Pol Pot or one of his buffoonish illiterates in the Khmer Rouge.

Now, go back to licking your own balls and complaining about how you are so unlucky in love and can't find a decent gf in lonely Thailand.

It's all good Neo. Take another red pill and delight yourself in the matrix.

There may be two or three instances where I posted insults "at" ciaran before he threw an insult my way.

f*ckin' moron

f*ckin' tard

I think someone is full of sh*t.

Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform

How's that ya Neo-Nazi Jew Killer?

Just some of the many insults you've hurled at people on TF recently. If I could be bothered looking I know I could find much worse. You don't seem to realise what an a**hole you've been to so many people on here. Think about it. You say I started by insulting you? Go back and take a look. The tirade of outrageous accusations you've leveled at people on this site is nothing short of astounding. Haven't you noticed how most of the people who were contributing to the forums are avoiding anything you "contribute" to? In all my years on TF I can honestly say I've never seen anyone who has made more of an a**hole of himself. No one here has ever come close to taking such delight in deliberately pissing people off for their own demented entertainment. You may be bored out of your head in your desert surrounded by millions of people who hate you, but do us a favour and stop bombarding TF'ers with your beligerent effluence.

now, master of research

go back and read the posts that instigated those insults

I'm willing to play the game

it's ok to call someone a redneck, an idiot, a bigot, etc, etc...but we cry foul when the target of those insults returns the favor. throw mud at me, i'll pick it up and throw it back. those who have not thrown mud in my direction have received no insults but only kindness and free drinks.

pls, get a life

you've got too much time on your hands

get a gf for crying out loud. don't you live in Thailand. good ******* grief

I don't pretend to be above it all. That's your gig.

quit yer fuckin' whinin' that's supposed to be my thing remember

You can lay off the personal digs. You came crying to me with pm's last time I mentioned anything about your personal life on here. So don't tempt me.

You wind people up for kicks. It's all you do on here. I stopped responding to your crap because I know you only post it to piss people off. But f*ck you a**hole... who gave you the right to piss all over everyone on this site. And you can save the witty responses, we're all sick of them.

You can lay off the personal digs. You came crying to me with pm's last time I mentioned anything about your personal life on here. So don't tempt me.

You wind people up for kicks. It's all you do on here. I stopped responding to your crap because I know you only post it to piss people off. But f*ck you a**hole... who gave you the right to piss all over everyone on this site. And you can save the witty responses, we're all sick of them.

yet, you come running back for more.

constantly

over and over...for crying out loud

I haven't responded to a single post of yours. I've avoided responding to your posts even in a positive way.

But you can't help but stalk me. Looks like you even save my quips.

It's simple. Don't aim your barbs in my direction and I won't aim them in yours. Look in other threads. I post amicably with 90% of the regular posters on this site.

Your boy Tomas had to jump in a fray that I was having with Hobbes. Had to call me a bigot. Because he, like you, thinks he's the son of God and perfect on this earth. I didn't start it. But I'm not going to just walk away. As I said, I don't mind a bit of mud.

The only time that I get a bit upset is when people like you drag others into it. Others who aren't involved. You made a remark directly insulting Unny that I felt was uncalled for. And I still feel that way. It was a cowardly insult that only an ass would throw. I told you how I felt about it. I've pretty much avoided you since that time.

My"'personal" statement was general and about you. Not about your significant other. If there be one. I know not. From your remarks on here, I doubt it.

Again, it's real simple. If you don't want to talk to me. Don't. I'll certainly not miss you. And others certainly won't miss the childish games that we play with each other.

And, yes, you are playing this game.

Simple solution. Don't aim your silly remarks at me. Your vanity stricken HISTRIONICS on here are as tired as anyone else's.

One other thing. Speak for yourself. There are those, aside from myself, who think you the ass as well.

The banking families are worse for this - they're basically inbred. Sick fucks. Please do post them later...

im on that mission as it seems my damn HP cought some kinda std so its on the blink

but yea the banking families are the reason u hear these words

depression

recession

stock market crash

debt slaves

and yes even this new age word we use called terrorism (tho not new its not a correctly used term in my eyes)

etc.......

it truly surprises me that so many Americans and others are so in the dark about the financial crisis and government agendas

im not speaking of conspiracies either

im speaking about whats going on right here right now in everyone's backyard

not cnn, fox news, bangkok post, channel news asia, aljazeera and so on

but real life version of reality that ppl tend to ignore because

hey

some kinda interesting garbage may b on the news today

quick question -

do we have any LOST fans or Fringe fans

yea im a JJ Abrams fan

The banking dynasties are the scourge of the Earth. It's a pity the Nazis didn't catch more of them...

?We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.?

James Warburg, of the Warburg banking family, to the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations; February 17, 1950.

His father, Paul Warburg, is also considered the father of the US Federal Reserve system.

Yet people say there's no world government movement. Or in the event there is one, it's benign. That doesn't sound benign to me - I can only take that as a grave threat.

i applaud u

a.k.a. New world order - their fetish-like term for it. There's been an explosion in useage of this term since the financial crisis hit.

but the term has been used long ago

by such presidents as

Jefferson

Lincoln

Kennedy

etc

Don't forget the best use of New World Order ever!!! NWO wrestling!!