Next month's photo competition.

Hobbes

Given that there are 2 closely related competition topics would you like...  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Given that there are 2 closely related competition topics would you like...

• ... each member can submit 1 photo for each topic making it up to 2 photos per contestant.
    • ... each member can submit just 1 photo for the competition as always, chosing one of the topics on offer.

'In The Street" has been done already, why repetitive theme ? just curious....

I know and clemenf has told me that he couldn't think of anything better (and probably thought he would get away with it by not winning :wink: ). But winning he did (again...with si6, of course) hence I'm obliged to use the topic he provided me with.

Are you obliged? Rules are made to be adapted, or thrown out, when necessary to deal with a unique situation.

Why don't both winners just communicate and agree on a common topic that they both are happy with? Hardly that difficult.

BTW, congrat to both!

Hey, I'm German. We don't change rules or make them up as we go along...than we would be French. :wink:

Fair enough!

But this is Thailand. All rules are made to be broken, bent, ignored or changed at a whim...........unofficially of course. :wink: