Football Transfer Talk

barsie

tbh having seen Ramsay play first team football this season, i'm predicting an end of Season Exit for Fabregas to Barcelona.

Wenger will do his awesome trick of cashing in probably about £30M and replacing Cesc with a youngster just as good.

Transfer talk is Torres being on the market for sale- question is would it be a move back to Spain or maybe a shock move within the premiership.

I would be surprised to see Fabregas leave just now. Wenger does have a knack of selling players just at the right time but it still seems that Febregas has lots more to offer the team. He is only 22 (I think) and is the captain.

Can't see this happening for at least a couple of seasons.

Torres, this depends a lot on the financial state of Liverpool. Do they need to sell? If they do sell him is there a risk of them no making the CL next season and if that were to happen what would be the financial implications of that? Disaster probably. Rafa has come out and said that he would not sell him for 100 million and if he was sold he would leave.

Maybe this is the devious master plan, sell Torres to raise funds and when Rafa leaves they avoid the payoff that they would have had to make if they had sacked him!

Until the transfer ban for next 2 years is lifted I doubt we'll see Chelsea let any players leave.

Anelka is better but will he hang around for long? He's not got a history of staying in one place.

You make a reasonable argument mate, but you've failed to take into consideration the most important factor. The one that's always overlooked by even the most informed of pundits, and that's that Premier League football is total crap.

I defy you to prove that it isn't the team who can get away with the most audaciously won fouls which doesn't make it to the top.

You can't, can you?

Nope. I didn't think so.

You require proof?

Chelsea are the best at what they do.

• 4 months later...
you've failed to take into consideration the most important factor. The one that's always overlooked by even the most informed of pundits, and that's that Premier League football is total crap.

That's very true Dusky mate.

I defy you to prove that it isn't the team who can get away with the most audaciously won fouls which doesn't make it to the top.

I can't.

You can't, can you?

Nope.

Chelsea are the best at what they do.

Rogering Drogba in the showers once for every goal? No wonder he wants to score so many.

Hmm you do seem familiar mate. Have we met?