I have a new bed toy

Yesterday i thought my fan broke down and i did not have time to look so i went to Lotus to ask for replacment and look for a new one as well (it getting hot and i do not use air cond i get sick) I found my new best friend for just 1698 THB. It has remote controll for swing and speed and on and off. The best thing is the Naturel Mode when the fan change speed so it feels like a cool summer breeze comming in from the sea. I strongly recommend one to all your hot people out there. :D

In the place where I used to live I had a ceiling fan installed and loved it! It was great lying on the bed on hot nights and being "bathed" by the warm air! Now I live in a fancier place which has air con but over the past year it's been broken at least half the time, including now. The normal fan just doesn't do a very good job.

I used to stick my little cheapo fan outside on my balcony of an evening, and blow the cool air outside into my scorching apartment. Worked a treat, only a basic fan needed.. . . . . but, also need no mosquitos, no smoke or noise pollution, and no evil people scaling the walls of your apartment building.