LOOKING FOR YOU WHOM I MET AT SONGKRAN 2011 RCA SLIM, 15-04-2011

yrthe14me

Thanks everyone for your support/attention/suggestion. I will make several other attempts. If it doesnt work, it's fine. I should just leave it this way. If we meet again, we'll meet again, if not anytime soon =]

Btw, I love this forum and I'd love to make friends with everyone here. You guys make me feel like sticking around and getting to know everyone here. xx

I think it's nice that everyone has been so sincere and helpful in trying to help you...

There are some forum sites that aren't so friendly.

You seem very intelligent - your English is excellent. You say you are mixed Asian - what kind of mix? You said he spoke to you in Thai, but you didn't understand. But your profile is written in Thai...

Such a shame you couldn't include a photo in your profile, just in case someone else was looking and remembered you from RCA...

Good luck in your search. It can't take too long... How many skinny Thai guys 21-26 can there be?

Hi Bob, are you from England? What are you doing in Bangkok?

I totally agree with you about how nice and helpful everyone here has been to me. And I can't thank you all enough for your help and information!

Fyi, I was born in Asia, went to school in England for 6 years before I moved to the States... I will upload my pictures soon I promise. And I'm planning to apply for grad school in Thailand. I am in love with Bangkok. I've visited Bangkok 3 4 times when i was small, with my parents but this time I felt like I wanted to stay and live here for a while so perhaps, if everything works out fine, I will move to Thailand and join everyone here...May be we can even meet up sometimes, or at least I hope so =)

Does anyone know if applying to Chulalongkorn is hard?

Hi Bob, are you from England? What are you doing in Bangkok?

I totally agree with you about how nice and helpful everyone here has been to me. And I can't thank you all enough for your help and information!

Fyi, I was born in Asia, went to school in England for 6 years before I moved to the States... I will upload my pictures soon I promise. And I'm planning to apply for grad school in Thailand. I am in love with Bangkok. I've visited Bangkok 3 4 times when i was small, with my parents but this time I felt like I wanted to stay and live here for a while so perhaps, if everything works out fine, I will move to Thailand and join everyone here...May be we can even meet up sometimes, or at least I hope so =)

Does anyone know if applying to Chulalongkorn is hard?

Actually I was born in a small town in Sweden, but I got my nickname - English Bob - because I grew up in Denmark.

So you were born in Asia? Cool. Nothing vague about that answer.

You visited Bangkok 34 times when you were small? That's a LOT! How small exactly were you? Visible to the naked eye? Or not?

Chulalongkorn IS hard to get into. I got my Sarcasm Master's degree at Thammasart.